4th June 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Food Technology after 12th with PCM? List of institutes in India and Abroad offering the course? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?

can i do b.tech in food technology after class 12.......with pcm....can u list down various renowned institutes for it in india and abroad??......nd their admission procedure and eligibility???

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for M.Sc in food science and technology?
  2. List of institutes offering Construction Management Courses in India and their rating? Eligibility and application procedure?
  3. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
  4. List of Institutes, admission procedure and eligibility to study Ph.D Astrochemistry in Abroad?
  5. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech Food Technology?
  6. What are the scholarships that we can get for studying B.Tech Food Technology in abroad?
  7. List of top 10 institutes in India to pursue M.Tech in Food Technology? What is the admission process for that?
  8. List of institutes which offer DNB-Pathology in India and Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Eligibility criteria to study in abroad after passing 12th?
  10. List of institutes in Mumbai offering PhD in Hospital Administration? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure? -- [New]
  11. Which course I can do for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech Food Technology?
  12. Which course should I have to opt for after completion of 12th to become Astronaut? Best Colleges in India offering this course? How to get admission for this course?
  13. Which of the universities in Kerala that are offering MSc Food Science and Technology? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  14. Is there any Quality Inspector job in FCI? How to get this job in Food Corporation of India?
  15. Top colleges offering PG programs in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in India and Abroad? What is the admission criteria?
  16. Eligibility to study MBBS/Post Graduation in ENT in Abroad if completed BDS in India? List of universities with admission procedure?
  17. List of companies in India or in Abroad offering job for nanotechnology students?
  18. Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology? -- [Most Discussed]
10th October 2011, 01:09 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Food Technology after 12th with PCM? List of institutes in India and Abroad offering the course? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?

list of college who have B.Tech in Food technology:

Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
E.V.R. Periyar Salai (NH4 Highway), Maduravoyal , Chennai (Chennai Dist.) - 600095

Faculty of Engineering and Technology : Raja Balwant Singh College, Agra (Uttar Pradesh)
Bichpuri Campus , Agra (Agra Dist.) - 283105

Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar (Punjab)
P.R.O. Office , Amritsar (Amritsar Dist.) - 143005

Harcourt Butler Technological Institute, Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh)
Nawab Gang , Kanpur (Kanpur Dist.) - 208002

Sathyabama University, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Jeppiaar Nagar, Old Mamallapuram Road , Chennai (Chennai Dist.) - 600119

Seedling Academy of Design, Technology and Management (S.A.D.T.M), Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Kho Raibariyan, Jagatpura , Jaipur (Jaipur Dist.)

T.K.M. (Thangal Kunju Musaliar) Institute of Technology, Kollam (Kerala)
Musaliar Hills, Ezhukone, Karuvelil.P.O. , Kollam (Kollam Dist.) - 691505

University College of Technology : Osmania University, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Osmania University , Hyderabad (Hyderabad Dist.) - 500007

Vaugh School of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, SHIATS, Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)
Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology and Sciences, Post. Agriculture Institute , Allahabad (Allahabad Dist.) - 211007
27th December 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Food Technology after 12th with PCM? List of institutes in India and Abroad offering the course? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?

this is bhuvanesh graduate of m.sc hotel and catering management. i want to know whether iam elegible to do phd in food technology or nutrition and food science.
5th April 2012, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Food Technology after 12th with PCB?
31st May 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to do a course in food technology without taking biology in 12th
4th June 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for food technology course without taking biology in 12th science
7th June 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 60 PERCENT IN 12 th SCIENCE WITH PCMB SHOULD I GOT THE ADMISSION IN B.Tech agriculture
14th June 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for doing b tech in food technology with pcb
20th November 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

whether i have to clear mains and advance paper to do btech in du in food technologyPlease type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
14th March 2014, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to get good rank in jee main to get admission in b.tech food technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?