5th September 2018, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Whether poor percentages of schooling affects the Placement of a BTech(CSE) student?

Sir, I have secured 7 CGPA in 10th and 48% in 12th. Now, I am studying BTech with CSE stream. I just want to know that these percentage will affect during the Placement time? I am really worried about this. So, I need to know.

6th September 2018, 08:19 PM
Ashwini Bhombe

Default Re: Whether poor percentages of schooling affects the Placement of a BTech(CSE) student?

Hello, I understand your question well every company has different scenarios regarding placement, some of them strictly allow only those candidate which fits in there requirements such as throughout 60℅ or more but there are companies those come with no criteria where everyone one can apply. So no need to worry there are opportunities for you just prepare well and be technically sound.
6th September 2018, 11:23 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether poor percentages of schooling affects the Placement of a BTech(CSE) student?

=> As per my knowledge, yes the poor percentages of schooling affects the Placement of a B.Tech(CSE) student.

=> In order to get jobs in good MNC company you have to score at least 60% marks in your 12th class.

=> My suggestion to you is that you should apply for jobs in private sector company after completing B.Tech course and 48% in 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?