5th February 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Poor marks in class 9 affects the result of class 10?

I did not got good marks in ix class does it effect my x result also and to take maths subject in class xi sso I am worried about it./

5th February 2015, 06:47 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Poor marks in class 9 affects the result of class 10?

No, your 9th standard marks will not show any impact on your 10th standard results. If you can study well in your 10th standard, you can get a good result. And there is no need to worry, about your chances of getting admission in 11th standard with mathematics as one of the subject. That's because you can get admission, even if you score 50% of marks in your 10th standard.
5th February 2015, 07:36 PM
anair

Your class 9 marks will not affect your class 10 results. Nothing to worry about that. If you are a CBSE board student, there will be a cumulative certificate carrying marks of both classes 9 and 10. Still it does not add to your class 10 marks. If you want to get a course of your choice in class 11, perform well in class 10.
5th February 2015, 07:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, Class 9 marks will not affect 10th standard examination marks in any way. If you prepare well for your 10th standard examinations, you can definitely score good marks in your 10th standard examinations. If you don't prepare well for the examinations and feel that Class 9th marks will affect 10th standard examination marks, then, definitely you cannot score good marks in your 10th standard examinations. So, try to build confidence and prepare well for the examinations, then, definitely you can score good marks in Class 10 examinations.
5th February 2015, 10:01 PM
coolshaaz

No, having less marks in class 9 do not affect your class 10 marks.
You need to improve your study and work hard to get Good marks in class 10.
If you do not improve your study it will affect your Class 10 marks, so to get Good marks in Class 10 you have to study hard.
3rd April 2015, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I got poor marks in class 9 can this affect my 10th result?If I work hard in 10 Then can i get 10 cgpa or not because of 9th marks
4th April 2015, 01:59 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

No , your marks in class 9 will not affect the result in class 10th examination but if your are a student of CBSE board then it will affect as they consider the class 9 marks in making the final result.

But yet do not worry and get frustrated about what had happened .Still if you will work hard there is opportunities to make your report card looks good by giving the best .
4th April 2015, 06:59 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No ,it will no affect your class 10th marks sheet if you will be work hard to overcome your previous problems . Generally only class 10th marks are put on the results .

But due to some of the changes made by CBSE some years earlier they are preparing the marks sheet of class 10th by keeping in view of your marks in class 9th also .
4th April 2015, 09:48 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No the marks in class IX has no impact on the marks of class X .

You can secure good marks in your class X still by doing hard work and with determination .Yes it is good to have marks in your previous classes as it gives you confidence for your further examination but if it does not happens you do not be worried as it is your past .

Friend take your X seriously and make time for revision of syllabus of class IX too because the syllabus of class XI & class XII are based on the syllabus off class IX & class XII respectively .

Now coming to the next part of your question ,the lesser marks in Class X will not effect the selection of mathematics as your subject in class XI but it will not be good for your confidence .So do hard work and try to make the solving of mathematics question as your habit as the syllabus of XI is much vaster than the syllabus of previous classes as you are going for mathematics in standard XI .
5th April 2015, 03:01 PM
amanshrivastava98

No, there is no such minimum or fixed percentage criteria for a student seeking admission in the 10th standard.

To get into the 10th, you just need to pass all the subjects of 9th successfully failing which you will be stopped getting promoted, but with all the subjects passed no one can stop you.
5th April 2015, 03:15 PM
Tanveer2308

No
Marks in 9 class will not affects the results of 10th class.
Here are some points which will help you to score good in 10th class -
Make your own notes.
Study NCERT books.
Try to answer question yourself.
Study previous papers before final exams.
Work hard.
6th April 2015, 01:13 AM
poojasingh151

No it is not like that, The marks which you acquired in class 9 will not affect your 10th Standard Result. The syllabus of class 9 and 10th standard are different.
You will have to work hard with full Confidence and Determination to score good marks on 10th Standard Examination. You should increase your confidence to score good because if you will not score good marks in 10th, then defenitely you have to suffer. So Concentrate on your 10th Examination.
25th June 2015, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

YOU ARE SAYING THAT 9th CLASS NUMBER WILL NOT EFFECT YOUR 10TH CLASS NUMBER; BUT 9TH CLASS NUMBER ADD IN CLASS 10TH
26th June 2015, 10:20 AM
Agnihotri007

No, the marks of 9th class will not affect your 10th class result.
If you are a ICSE board student the 9th marks of mathematics will not be counted in your result of class 10th.
Apart from that for scoring good marks in mathematics you can refer a mathematics book by M.L. Aggarwal and practice various model papers to increase your performance.
26th June 2015, 11:56 AM
reconnect

The poor marks of class 9th will not effect the marks of class 10th. In class 10th if you will work hard then , you will defenately get the goods marks in class 10th.

Work hard and make the time table. Time management is too important. Give more time to the tough subjects.

Learn with the writing things. Write the derivation, diagram and formula for learning .

Point out the important points and do revision regularly .

Take care of yourself health is also very important for study .

Take the help of your friends and be confident you will get the successes.
Marks of class 9th will not effect any marks of your class 10th.

all the best and try to do your best.
26th June 2015, 07:43 PM
krroshan.amar

If you have got poor marks in 9th it doesn't mean you will perform same way in Xth. If you do hard labour, practice it as much as you can. Remember practise makes a man perfect and maths needs continuous practise as well as proper guidance of teacher. There are some relation between what you have studied in 9th with what you will study in Xth and XIth.

Take help of good teacher focus on your weak portion, try to find out those problems and move forward. I had also maths fobia during my intermediate level. If you carry this fear it will always scare you. Its my advise kindly overcome it by
clear your concept with teacher, discuss with your seniors, take proper guidance of teacher whom you trust.
27th July 2016, 02:24 PM
Ronie0309

9th standard exams marks do not matter at all unless you want to change your school.
10th standard marks standalone by their own and these are the marks that matter finally.
9th standard marks in no way affect your 10th standard marks.
The only thing you must worry about is that if you got less marks in 9th then there is a possibility that your concepts are not clear.
For you to get good marks in 10th you must be clear with the basics of 9th standard.
29th July 2016, 11:13 PM
Amank1647

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did not got good marks in ix class does it effect my x result also and to take maths subject in class xi sso I am worried about it./
No, your 9th standard marks will not show any impact on your 10th standard results. If you can study well in your 10th standard, you can get a good result. And there is no need to worry, about your chances of getting admission in 11th standard with mathematics as one of the subject. That's because you can get admission, even if you score 50% of marks in your 10th standard.
15th September 2016, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir In mathematics those questions I can solve in my home, In examination hall I don't. Whenever the teacher give me question paper I became nervous and then all the things happens worst.i am suffering from low confidence and concentration. SAVE ME
23rd January 2021, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

If I I had scored only passing marks in class 9 in maths will it effect class 10 result
6th August 2022, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get easily 1000 above marks in 10 class if my marks we're below 450 in 9th class and I also when I am studying federal board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?