16th August 2019, 03:42 PM
Chinfye

Does having backlogs affects campus placement selection?

Hey, I'm now pursing my studies in B.Tech Computer Science Engineering. I had a back log in 3rd semester which I cleared in 4th semester during June and July. So, will it affect my placement? Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS and Oracle and other companies of same status?

30th August 2019, 09:47 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does having backlogs affects campus placement selection?

Generally, with permission of college administration, candidates with backlog are allowed to sit in campus recruitment drives. You have cleared your backlog then there is no problem in participating in placement drives.

But, you must have valid reasons to explain to interviewers when they ask you about your backlog. If you are able to convince them then there will be no issue of backlog effect on placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?