21st February 2022, 05:11 PM
Yovin

Why BSc Nursing graduate can not write TET exam?

I finished my BSc Nursing. Can I wrote TET exam? My career education initiate the faculty of nursing, then why I won't become a school teacher. I need explanation.

23rd February 2022, 06:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why BSc Nursing graduate can not write TET exam?

No, BSc nursing graduates cannot write a TET exam.
A BSc nursing passed student can never appear for TET examination due to some guidelines of SCERT, in order to appear in TET you should have at least a diploma called BTC or DLED for primary level as well as junior level.
23rd February 2022, 10:15 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Bsc nursing candidate cannot apply for TET exam.
In order to apply for TET paper 1 exam for teaching classes 1-5 one should have passed 10th with atleast 50% marks passed or appeared in final year of diploma in Elementary Education.

To be eligible to apply for TET paper 2 exam for teaching classes 6-8 one should have passed graduation with 50%marks passed and appearing in final year of diploma in Elementary Education or 1st year of bachelor's in education.

After bachelor's in nursing , one needs to persue BEd course to apply for TET .
25th February 2022, 11:09 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To write TET (Teachers Eligibility Test) examination a candidate should have obtained a Diploma in Education or Bachelor of Education (BEd) or completed any other prescribed teacher training course. After obtaining these courses only you are eligible to write the TET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?