7th January 2013, 01:28 PM
t.sekhar

Am I eligible to write TET exam in Tamilnadu State after completing BSc, B.Ed in AP?

iam completed BSC,BED in Andhrapradesh so iam eligible to write TET exam in TAMILNADU STATE

26th January 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write TET exam in Tamilnadu State after completing BSc, B.Ed in AP?

Am l passed m.sc microbiology with b.ed i have eligible in tet?
10th February 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write TET exam in Tamilnadu State after completing BSc, B.Ed in AP?

i am complete msc it with bed computer .so i i have eligible in tet tamilnadu exam?
10th February 2013, 10:03 PM
Beawar

Dear..

As far as Indian Boards and universities are considered all the student can take admission in any of the UGC recognized university in between the course or after successful completion of the course so it is not like that you are not eligible for the course. You can easily take admission or give entrance exam of TET in different state as well as you can even apply to the other state government jobs also so you should not get worried and you should focus on your studies and preparation of the exam.

Now One more thing that i want to tell you is that you have to produce a Migration certificate if you are applying for any course otherwise you can directly apply for the course.

One more thing that you should know is that you are not at all considered for relaxation to that state domicile people so you have to clear the exam based on your ability and not on the basis of relaxation.

Hope it helps

Cheers...!!!
28th April 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

i am passed in tet but my major is computerscience so no gov.posting in govermentscholl what can i do. the computerscience student can apply tet?
28th April 2013, 02:33 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to write TET exam in Tamilnadu State after completing BSc, B.Ed in AP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.sekhar View Post
iam completed BSC,BED in Andhrapradesh so iam eligible to write TET exam in TAMILNADU STATE
Hi Sekhar
You can take admission or give entrance exam of TET in different state as well as you can even apply to the other state government jobs also

Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board will soon declare TNTET 2013 notification/advertisement and Application Form for Teacher Eligibility Test Examination on it’s official website at http://www.tnteu.in/

All the Best
9th May 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

i have completed M.B.A in regular and M.com(C.A) in DISTANCE Education am i eligible to take up TET exam and on the other hand if i want to become lecturer in govt.college(TamilNadu) what kind exam i need to write...pls do guide me.....
23rd May 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write TET exam in Tamilnadu State?
i have completed only M.Sc(Computer science) without B.Ed now can i write the T.Ed Exam in tamilnadu
24th May 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for a Commerce Post graduate(M.Com) with B.Ed to write TET. Did government pass any new G.O for this??????
27th May 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write TET exam in Tamil Nadu State ? I have completed only B.A. Economics with TTC, and my age is 46. Can I write the TET Exam in Tami Nadu ????? Pleace reply Sir...
30th May 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I've completed my gradutation and B.Ed from tamil nadu. But currently I'm residing in Hyderabad and working there. If I apply for TET what happen to my language paper. I know tamil but doesnt know telugu or hindi. Please suggest me.
1st June 2013, 12:16 AM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Eligibility Criteria for TET:

The Candidate Should be An Indian National.

A Pass in 10+2 and graduation with minimum 50% marks.

Eligible Age Band 21 to 30 Years

Process of Selection:

A Written Test

Followed by a Personal Interview

good luck
17th June 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

am i edible to write the TET exam i have completed my M.sc microbiology ?
17th June 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

i have completed the degree of b.c.a with b.ed. am i eligible for writing the tet exam?
22nd June 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed the degree of b.sc.,microbiology with b.ed . am i eligible for TET exam
27th June 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I have the degree of Bsc Nutrition and dietetics with b.ed. Am I eligible to appear for tn tet exam. If eligible kindly let me know my exam subject code number.
29th June 2013, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

i m completed B.Sc microbiolgy under thiruvalluvar university affliated college n MSc biotechnology under bharatbidasan univ affliated college n also completed B.Ed. am i eligible to write TET exam.. pl tel me.
4th October 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I have done my Bsc in biology in Indore(mp). Msc in Plant bio @ Plant biotec in Tamilnadu with Bed biology in Tamilnadu. am I eligible to write tn tet exam and trb in botany
16th January 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to write the tamilnadu tet exam with a b.ed degreeinbharathiya shiksha in up?
1st April 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to pursue B.Ed. in Tamil Nadu as i have completed my studies in Kerala?
27th June 2014, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to write tet exam i am genrel cateogry my graduation percentege was not 50percent so i done bed by jammu university is this certificate is valid of teacher vacency
23rd July 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.sc computer science and Master of science. Can i write TET exam ?
4th August 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Am i Eligible for TET exam after completing B.com with B.ed ?
Am i Eligible for TET exam after Completing M.com with B.ed?
Please Replay immediately in my Mail id [email protected]
11th August 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE studied B.Ed in DR.M.G.R.university,chennai.Am I eligible for government teacher in Tamilnadu?
16th December 2014, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

i am a microbiology graduation student,i wanted to ask can i go for writing CTET OR UPTET exam after doing microbiology also and if so then what is the procedure for going for tet exams and what all is the eligibility required a per the latest requirements?? i want to go in teaching desperately please help me with this.
23rd March 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I was completed BEd. Tamil. In distance education. Am I eligible in. tntet exams
8th April 2015, 06:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir I finished bsc(biotechnology)bed in AP. Am I eligible for tamilnadu tet?how I want to approach?please explain me sir?
11th February 2017, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write tet exam. I completed b.sc.,b.ed., microbiology. I have equivalent certificate
9th September 2020, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write TRB exam after completing Msc Bio technology and Been Biology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?