27th March 2010, 03:24 PM
abhisek swain

Why do B.Tech students join MBA? Salary of B.Tech+M.Tech employee? What is the position of B.Tech+MBA in IT company?

why the b-tech students are doing MBA?

what is the salary of b-tech+MBA employ ?

what is the position b-tech+MBA in IT company ?

20th May 2011, 04:27 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Default Re: Why do B.Tech students join MBA? Salary of B.Tech+M.Tech employee? What is the position of B.Tech+MBA in IT company?

MBA stream is of marketing. If any one who are doing B.tech may be interested in marketing Who can doing MBA. Otherwise B.tech is sufficient for a good salary.

Salary of B.tech and MBA is all depends on you.
20th May 2011, 05:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why do B.Tech students join MBA? Salary of B.Tech+M.Tech employee? What is the position of B.Tech+MBA in IT company?

The MBA course will help you to horne your managerial skills. If you join with a B.Tech degree you will be at the software engineer level. If you join after MBA in IT then you join at the project lead post or Managerial level. This is depend where you did the course and also your conceptual knowledge level. Salary will depend the level you join at. Software engineers can expect above Rs 25000/-
20th May 2011, 07:17 PM
P.kishore kumar reddy

mba tells about the study of management,thereby b.tech students join mba
21st May 2011, 12:23 AM
karthiksiva

Soon from the managerial position, you came become the CEO of the organization within 15 years. The salary is as high as 3 lakh per month.
21st May 2011, 01:55 AM
vkvimal192

b.tech students are doing mba to get high amount of salary
21st May 2011, 09:36 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
you do BTECH with MBA then you have much more idea about how company manage by?

how it will work?

if you do MBA you may posted in HR post in a company and your salary expect arround 50,000.00/month
21st May 2011, 04:44 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

B.tech students are doing MBA to take on bigger responsibilities & gain more skills in the companies.Given rapid technological change and increasingly global markets, there is an increasing need for MBA graduates who grasp the organizational and competitive possibilities enabled through and with information technology (IT).So this knowledge is essential to-
1. Recognizing new or improved technology-enabled ways to reach customers, partners and consumers
2. Managing information systems design, development and implementation
3. Choosing and assessing information systems-related investments wisely
4. Optimizing the benefits of technology for overall organizational gain
5. You can change the IT part to any other sector as with the current boom in global industries, this is applicable to all the sectors.

You can get the salary Package: 3.4 Lacs per annum

The position of b.tech+ mba in IT company is: PROJECT MANAGER
1st June 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why do B.Tech students join MBA? Salary of B.Tech M.Tech employee? What is the position of B.Tech MBA in IT company?

this is just a waste of time these two profession are very different from each other. the guys who are losers at b.tech are doing mba. mba is a management course different from engg. if you dont want to be an engg then why did you spent 4 years i a btech course.after btech you should go or mtech that would be logical.other wise only a btech degree is suficient no matter you do mba or nor you will still reach the management position trust me i am a m.tech.
21st June 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why do B.Tech students join MBA? Salary of B.Tech M.Tech employee? What is the position of B.Tech MBA in IT company?

what is the salary of b-tech MBA employee?
27th June 2011, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

my rank in wbjee is 19557..i m getting IT in those colleges which are above average...shall i go for IT?i love computers but i hav heard that taking up CSE or ECE is better than IT.....so should i tak up IT and try to pr\erform well so i may change my stream after first year or i shoud take up CSE or ECE in d other colleges....pls help me...the main thng for me is faculty.....my emil id z [email protected]
29th July 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

salry of b.tech M.TECH
5th August 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

my percentage aprxmately 60% do i get a job on this percentage or shell i prefer for higher studies(mba or m.tech)
11th August 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I completed my b.pharm ,but that was very difficult course for me and i m not interested to do M.Pharm,but now i want to take admission to MBA IT,Is there is any scope by doing MBA IT after B.Pharm?plz reply.
1st October 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

i am B.tech ECE student... to go to MBA what should i have to write the entrance exam to get a seat in the good college ?
i have no time to do cat...... so tell me other entrance exam to do MBA plzzzz......... and can u tell jobs in MBA with ECE background
11th December 2011, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

hello I am a ECE graduate. I am planning to do MBA. I am in dilema in which stream is Best in MBA. In that college only 3 streams are there HR,Marketing,Finance out of there which one is Best? my Aim is Business Analyst.
10th March 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

why did u shift from bsc biotechnology to mba?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?