3rd June 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Why should I prefer MBA after completing BCA?

why do prefer MBA after completing BCA?...please give me the details

20th June 2014, 04:15 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Why should I prefer MBA after completing BCA?

If you wish to pursue MBA after completion of BCA then you have greater opportunities in the IT sector too. First of all, you need understand that MBA encompasses the sphere of marketing, sales, business strategies while BCA is all about technology. If you have the clarity to pursue MBA the you should start preparing for the competitive tests like CAT, XAT. Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted for the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) entrance. Other tests like Management Aptitude Test (MAT) by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS), New Delhi, Xavier Admission Test (XAT) by Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur, Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), ATMA by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) and Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) by Symbiosis International University are conducted for the MBA entrance purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?