7th October 2011, 12:10 AM
jharsha

Will Companies recruit candidates who are detained? Does it better for me to opt for MBA being a candidate of detained in B.Tech?

Hi,, i got detained for 1 sem in 3rd year btech, am worried tat will there be preference in jobs for candidates who are detained??? will the companies recruit in this case? How about MBA after btech in this case will he get the job after mba with tat degree??

7th October 2011, 03:29 PM
paltejender
Junior Member+

Location: C/O United India Insurance Co Ltd, Near Apollo Chowk, Narwana Distt. Jind Haryana
Default Re: Will Companies recruit candidates who are detained? Does it better for me to opt for MBA being a candidate of detained in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jharsha View Post
Hi,, i got detained for 1 sem in 3rd year btech, am worried tat will there be preference in jobs for candidates who are detained??? will the companies recruit in this case? How about MBA after btech in this case will he get the job after mba with tat degree??
some company will require dat the candidate should have knowledge about the related subjects whether or not they have their degree completed or not, while some will not allow this,

hence this is totally depend on your choice of the company.
some required the degree should be completed in the same time or in the same year while some will not require this, but only require the degree

mostly the companies will emhasis on your knowledge not on your degree for this they can give you the time to complete it.
22nd July 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will Companies recruit candidates who are detained? Does it better for me to opt for MBA being a candidate of detained in B.Tech?

i am khasim studying b.tech ece 2010-batch i was detained in 3rd year 2nd semester now i am studying information technology in 2nd year will i get the job after completing b.tech in 2016
1st November 2014, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

i have no credits to promote to third year and detained this will effect my higher studies and jobs
20th March 2019, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I am not failed in any subjects or I don't have any backs in engineering but I have 2 years gap during pursuing engineering due to some kind of mental illness which I was seriously suffering from . Will any companies hire me??
16th July 2019, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

I'm studying BTech but I'm detained I'm not promote to final year due to lack of credits is it will effect to get job
18th July 2019, 02:11 AM
Deepanshu3010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jharsha View Post
It totally depend upon the company criteria for the selection.
Maybe they have the criteria of "not having backlog or detention in any semester" or some of the companies also have the criteria that anyone can apply for the company but current backlog can effects the recruitment.
Most of the companies doesn't offer any chance to apply for the running backlog.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?