17th August 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Will company secretary be a good option after completing graduation in B.Com Hons

sir,
i have completed my graduation B.COM(Hons.) with 51%. will "COMPANY SECRETARY" be a good option,as i am not good in law.do i have any other option?

10th September 2012, 02:49 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will company secretary be a good option after completing graduation in B.Com Hons

Ok.

If you find it difficult to understand the legal Complication that is involve in Business and other Professional works it is better not to do Company Secretary Course.

As candidate excel in this field only after acquiring a Law Degree as Company Secretary have some portion in it's syllabus which is entirely related to Corporate Law.

There are some other Courses like which you can do like

Chartered Accountancy Course
Cost and Management Course
MBA

Which you can do for enhancing your career.

MBA seems best among all the above Courses as there are several specialization available in MBA and you can opt according to your interests and capabilities.

You are from Commerce Background
So, you can choose the specialization from below given popular specializations for better career opportunities.

Traditional and popular specializations in MBA.

1.International trade
2.Marketing
3.Human resources
4.Finance
5.Operation
6.Information Technology

For doing MBA from good college you should sit in any one or more exam like CET ,CAT ,MAT XAT.GMAT etc exams and score HIGH in these exams.

Minimum Eligibility to sit in these exam is 50% in graduation done from recognized university.

Exam consist Questions on Reasoning,English,Quantitative Aptitude,General Awareness.

BEST MBA COLLEGES

1. Indian Institute of Management (IIM)
2. XLRI - Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur
3. ISB - Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
4. FMS - Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi
5. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (JBIMS)
6. S. P. Jain Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (SPJIMR)
7. Schools of Management, IIT (Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai):
9. Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIM B):
10. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune (SIBM)
12th September 2012, 04:30 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will company secretary be a good option after completing graduation in B.Com Hons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i have completed my graduation B.COM(Hons.) with 51%. will "COMPANY SECRETARY" be a good option,as i am not good in law.do i have any other option?

*If you find it difficult to understand the legal Complication that is involve in Business and other Professional works it is better not to do Company Secretary Course.

*MBA seems best among all the above Courses as there are several specialization available in MBA and you can opt according to your interests and capabilities.

*You are from Commerce Background
So, you can choose the specialization from below given popular specializations for better career opportunities

Traditional and popular specializations in MBA.

1.International trade
2.Marketing
3.Human resources
4.Finance

3rd December 2012, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
will it be better to go with it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?