28th August 2012, 01:33 PM
kushagra thakre

Will it be good for me to join CS course after completion of BE in Mechanical stream?

I am a student of B.E.in mechanical stream. will it is be good for me to join c.s. course after graduation, since I am not from commerce stream.
what are the other opportunities for me other then G.A.T.

Related Questions:
  1. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  2. How to join integrated Ph.D in any mechanical stream? I have completed B.Tech in mechanical stream
  3. Which branch in M.Tech course is a better choice for me to get a good Job after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream? List of top colleges to join M.Tech course under TANCET Exam?
  4. Which course is a best choice for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical stream? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  5. What type of forms can I fill after completing 10th with 72%
  6. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  7. What will be the best career option for me after 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do BCA course without having Maths?
  9. Can I get a good job after completion of B.Tech with mechanical stream from Lovely Professional University, Punjab?
  10. List of top Open Universities to join MBA course? Procedure to join this course? Which stream in MBA course is a better choice for me after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  11. What should I do after passing 12th other than medicine?
  12. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  13. Can I do M.Com private after passing B.Com?
  14. Is Maths compulsory for BCA?
  15. How can I join marine after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream
  16. Which is the best course to join in Aviation field after completion of B.Tech course in Mechanical stream?
  17. Which stream is a best choice for me to join after completion of 10th Class having interest in Maths?
  18. Which Branch of Engineering will be in more demand after 4 years?
26th September 2012, 02:09 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will it be good for me to join CS course after completion of BE in Mechanical stream?

Any Stream Candidate can join Company Secretary Course as course is open to all Stream Candidate.

Art , Science or Commerce any Stream Candidate can join Company Secretary course.

But as you have done your B.E in Mechanical , it would be better to join any course or job which is suitable to your academic qualification.

As Company Secretary is course in which student learn all about management , Finance and legal formalities involve in any Company .

This course would be entirely different for you.

Mechanical Engineers is oldest and Broadest Branch of Engineering and these Engineers are required almost every Sector of Economy as Machines are used in almost in all Industries .

Mechanical engineers design, test, manufacture, install, operate and maintain a machines and mechanical systems .

Mechanical Engineers can find employment both in the government and private sector undertakings.

As Mechanical Engineers you can apply in automobiles, aeronautical, energy and utilities, air conditioning ,refrigeration industry , refining industries and in agricultural sector also .

In the government sector, mechanical engineers can provide their knowledge to various government run projects in the role of technical experts and consultants.

Some Govt Entrance Examinations

Indian Engineering Services
Indian Railways
Indian Defense Services
IBPS Exam For Technical Officer Post
Public sector undertakings (like ONGC, DRDO, SAIL, ISRO, etc.)
Staff Selection Commission

GOVT Selection Process Include

Written Examination
Personal Interview

You can also work in private companies .

Some Top Private Companies hire Mechanical Engineers

Layland
Ford
Hundai
Honda
Tata motors
Kiloskar
Bajaj
Hero
Infosys.
Wipro.
CTS.
IBM.
Accenture.

Selection Process Include

Written Test.
Group Discussion.
Technical Test and
Interview.

and

many more
19th January 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will it be good for me to join CS course after completion of BE in Mechanical stream?

is it better to join cs course after 12th or after graduation if after graduation wich graduation is better for cs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?