31st July 2011, 12:10 PM
nickCAT

Will this help me to change to Financial and Banking sector from Research in Pharmaceutical study? Can I go for MBA in IIM while doing Research?

Currently doing research in Pharmaceutical industry, would like to ask whether i should go for MBA from IIM.

Will it help me to change from research to financial or banking sector???

7th October 2016, 02:19 AM
jpiyush508
Junior Member+

Default Re: Will this help me to change to Financial and Banking sector from Research in Pharmaceutical study? Can I go for MBA in IIM while doing Research?

It Seems to be an odd going from Research in pharmaceutical industry to financial and Banking sector however everything depends on your interest If you are interested to pursue MBA then you can go ahead, However to be eligible for MBA completion of Bachelor in any of the Stream from recognized university is Compulsory. IIM is very reputed institute when it comes to MBA so Even competition to get admission will be huge. You need to Apply for CAT examination (Entrance examination) and need to get good percentile to eligible for IIM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?