7th February 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Part time courses after M.Com with low fee structure?

hiiiii
i complete my m.com & i want to continue my studies.. i want Part Time post Graduation Courses with Low Fee Structure

please tell me about the institutes,exams,fees and time duration. ....

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for part time courses of ICRI Delhi?
  2. Fee structure of Part Time Courses of ICRI Delhi?
  3. Date of start of admission in M.Com part time in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course?
  4. Part Time Graduation Courses with Low Fee Structure
  5. Fee structure for Ph.D course in HR?
  6. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  7. Part time Psychology course classes in Bangalore? course details and fee structure?
  8. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  9. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  10. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  11. Which engineering courses are available in Abroad after finishing 12th having low fee structure?
  12. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  13. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  14. How to study part time M.E in Anna University colleges? What is the fee structure for electrical M.E course?
  15. Which are the colleges offering MS course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  17. Which college should I join after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure
  18. What is M.E part time course fee structure?
9th February 2014, 12:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Part time courses after M.Com with low fee structure?

It is quite pleasing to see you aspire for higher studies even after completion of your post graduation. This is indeed a good step and might bring fruitful results in your career. There are various courses which you can pursue for better scope and job opportunities. The courses which you can pursue are :-

-PGDM

-PGDCM

-CA

-ICWA

-CS

-CFA

-Visual Basic

-Tally

-Networking

-Web designing

-Animation & Multimedia

-Information and Data Management

For institutes, eligibility,fees and duration details about each course, click here and then search for each course.
10th February 2014, 10:12 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

M.Com - Masters of Commerce

There is a good number of job opportunities are available after M.Com graduation.You can find jobs in the both Private and Public sector fields.Very challenging jobs you can find after completion of M.Com.If you are able to study and Interested further you can go for various courses even after M.Com degree.

You can also get certification courses after M.Com such as Certificate course in Banking and Office Automation,Operations Research or else with the Applications in engineering and management.You can go for futher more courses in the following subjects such as Accounting,Tally,Perosonal Management,Derivatives,Microfinance,Central Excise,Applied Managerial Economics,Micro finance,course in investment banking,stock market and more.
You can do doctor of Philosophy in some specializations such as Financial studies,corporate secretary ship,business economics,banking & Finance,statistics,financial studies and more.

You can find your employment as the roles such as Business consultants,financial managers,financial analyst,budget analysts,bookkeepers,stock brokers,teacher,lecturer,chief financial officers and more.
Industrial houses,foreign trade,merchant banking,policy planning,treasury and forex department,budget planning,business consultancies,inventory control,educational institutes,banking sector,working capital management,public accounting firms majorly recruit commerce students like you.
15th September 2015, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

sir i have passout mcom with third division please tell me what a option for govt job
13th August 2017, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission for M.com regular classes what is the fees structure and timings
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?