2nd December 2011, 09:39 AM
imon saharia

Will I be able to do M.Tech in Mechatronics being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for this?

i am pursuing b.tech in mechanical engineering. will i be able to do an m.tech in 'mechatronics'??
and also if it is possible,what are the entrance examinations will i have to appear?

Related Questions:
  1. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Doing B.Tech in Mechanical : Is M.Tech in Mechatronics a good choice? Colleges in AP providing this branch in M.Tech?
  3. Information about campus interviews for BTech mechanical, Mechatronics
  4. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  5. Will I be able to take M.Tech Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Petroleum Engineering?
  6. What is the difference between mechanical and mechatronics engineering? Which has a better scope? Why mechatronics engineering is not available in government colleges?
  7. How to join M.Tech in mechatronics after completing B.Tech ECE with 68%
  8. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  9. List of IIT's which provides B.Tech Mechatronics and M.Tech in Robotics?
  10. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  11. In which all entrance exams to appear for job in private sector while pursuing Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  12. Internship or training programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year pursuing candidate?
  13. Can I apply for Civil Services Exam being a candidate of pursuing M.Tech in Mechatronics? Which is the best optional subject for me for Civil Services Exam?
  14. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  15. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for GME next year after pursuing B.E Mechatronics Engineering?
  17. Can I do Diploma on Boilers being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What Job Opportunities can I get in coming days?
  18. Is Mechanical engineering a good field?
15th February 2012, 07:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to do M.Tech in Mechatronics being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for this?

Yes, surely you can join for Mechatronics after your mechanical engineering. This branch of M.Tech is of very high demand. You need to work really hard to get a good score in Gate exam. Since it is a specialized course, it is not available in all the M.Tech colleges. It would be better if you start your preparation for the Gate exam, while you are pursuing your degree course itself.
8th August 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to do M.Tech in Mechatronics being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for this?

can i do Mechatronic after completing my marine engineering ????????
20th April 2014, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

hey i am in 11th and i have a great intrest in mechatronics and i am not at all aware of any of the courses to do please let me know that what to do after my 2 like b.tec nd ol please let me kno and which exam to clear after 12th..
19th October 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i am currently pursuing ma b.e Mechatronics engineering ....can i appear fr d gate exam???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?