16th December 2012, 03:26 PM
lakshmi2012dec

Information about campus interviews for BTech mechanical, Mechatronics

Btech IT, EEE, etc has so many students, so i want some thing different that has demand. Thought of mechanical or Mechatronics. How many colleges have campus interviews for this branch, what is the typical offer. Will the job location- city based or rural?

How much i should get as cut off to get into this branch.
Thanks and regards,

Related Questions:
  1. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  2. How should I prepare for GRE while studying in 7th semester Mechanical Branch in Karnataka? Tips to prepare for campus interviews and aptitude tests?
  3. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for any campus interviews after scoring 78% in ICSE, 94% in inter, 6.8 B.Tech CGPA?
  5. Doing B.Tech in Mechanical : Is M.Tech in Mechatronics a good choice? Colleges in AP providing this branch in M.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible for any IT company after scoring 60% marks in 12th?
  7. What is the scope of mechatronics? What are the topics that are not covered in mechatronics?
  8. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  9. Are mechatronics engineers eligible to get jobs in ISRO?
  10. What is the difference between mechanical and mechatronics engineering? Which has a better scope? Why mechatronics engineering is not available in government colleges?
  11. Is Mechanical engineering a good field?
  12. How to attend IT company walkin interview?
  13. Am I eligible for campus interviews if I have 73% in 10th, 72% in 12th but only 66% in B.Tech. up to third year?
  14. How to apply for off campus interviews while doing B.E computer science?
  15. What sort of preparation should be required for a 3rd year candidate to appear for Campus Interviews? Model Aptitude Question Papers for Campus Placements?
  16. Where to get information about campus interviews in Shimoga?
  17. What should be the btech percentage to satisfy MNC interviews eligibility requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the difficulty of BBM course? Is it enough for job in Banks? Expected salary?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?