23rd January 2012, 08:50 PM

Will I be able to get JIPMER MBBS application form from SBI, Thrissur Kerala?

I would like to know whether I would be able to get jipmer mbbs application form from SBI ,THRISSUR, KERALA

14th March 2012, 03:45 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to get JIPMER MBBS application form from SBI, Thrissur Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12444 View Post
I would like to know whether I would be able to get jipmer mbbs application form from SBI ,THRISSUR, KERALA
The MBBS Entrance Examination is yet to be scheduled by the Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research.
The application form for the same will be available online and there won't be any provision for offline application form.
The online application form will be available, along with the Information Brochure, on the official website of the Institute.
In order to keep yourself updated, you must refer to www.jipmer.edu
26th March 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to get JIPMER MBBS application form from SBI, Thrissur Kerala?

in idukki district,kerala.which is bank application form obtain
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?