7th May 2012, 11:23 PM
pareek99999

Will I be able to give NDA exam after 19th August?

my date of birth is 02-12-1994,how many times i will be able to give NDA examination after 19th august 2012...plz reply

8th May 2012, 11:12 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to give NDA exam after 19th August?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pareek99999 View Post
my date of birth is 02-12-1994,how many times i will be able to give NDA examination after 19th august 2012...plz reply
NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination and the examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as namely NDA I and NDA II . NDA II notification was already released and it is available in the official website of UPSC .

Age limits :-
-----------------

The candidate age should have a minimum 16.5 years and maximum 19 years and according to the NDA II notification , the candidate should be Unmarried male candidate born not earlier than 2nd July , 1994 and not later than 1st January 1997 are eligible to apply for this examination.

Education Qualification :-
---------------------------

For Army wings :- The candidate should have a possess 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized School

For Navy or Air force :- The candidate should have a completed 12th class with Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects or equivalent equivalent qualification from a recognized School.

Those who are completed or awaiting in the exam results or pursing in the final year of 12th exam may also eligible to apply for this examination .

You have a less chances to apply for this examination . Because your age is close to the 19 years . If you are missed chance then your not eligible to apply for next time NDA examination because at time your age is crossed 19 years . So , apply for this examination .

Last date for receipt of application is 04 / 06 / 2012 and the examination will be held on 19 / 08 / 2012 .

More details , Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDAII-2012 Notification.pdf(101.8 KB, 108 views)
8th May 2012, 09:21 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

As your date of birth is 02.12.1994, you can appear NDA exam for NDA-I 2013 and NDA-II 2013 exam after appearing for NDA exam in August 2012.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
20th May 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 20-04-1994.
AM I ELIGIBLE TO GIVE NDA II 2012 EXAM
4th August 2012, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

My date of birth is 10/09/1994 ...........may i able to give nda examssssss
10th August 2012, 11:10 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

NDA (National Defence Academy) Exam is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice (i.e. NDA I & NDA II) in a year for admission to Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA.

This year NDA II Exam will be conducted on 19th August, 2012.

The approximate number of vacancies to be filled on the results of this examination will be 355 [(195 for the Army, 39 for Navy, 66 for the Air Force and 55 for Indian Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)].

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________
Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status :
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st January, 1997 are eligible.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________
How To Apply:
Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.

Since your Date of Birth is 2 Dec 1994. So, there is very less probability that you may appear for NDA Exam after 19 August 2012. This would be definitely last chance for you to appear in NDA Exam. Just apply for it immediately. The Online Applications can be filled upto 4th June 2012 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?