7th March 2012, 08:46 PM
dineshk22

Will I be able to join BCA course in Correspondence having completed Diploma in EEE but having a backlog?

hi..
i had completed my diploma in EE and am willing to do Correspondence in BCA

but i have a subject backloc in diploma , willi able to join BCA please help me........

Related Questions:
  1. How to do BCA in correspondence after completing diploma in information science?
  2. Can I do dual B.Tech course with correspondence diploma after B.Tech 2nd year EEE? What is the duration of correspondence diploma?? How many colleges are there in correspondence diploma?
  3. How to join BCA 2nd year by distance education after completing diploma in EEE with SSLC qualification
  4. List of core companies of EEE? I have completed engineering in EEE with 1 backlog
  5. How to join Ary or Navy after doing diploma in EEE
  6. Is it possible for me to join AMIE? I have completed diploma in EEE
  7. How to complete Diploma in EEE through Correspondence? Colleges offering this course in Correspondence?
  8. How should I join AMIE through correspondence? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. Is there any college from where I can complete my diploma in EEE?
  10. List of colleges which offer correspondence Diploma in EEE course in Bangalore?
  11. BCA Correspondence Course Details: Fee Structure, Timings and Course Duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I join BCA on the basis of Diploma only?
  14. Am I eligible for TCS company interview if I have completed diploma course and have a backlog in 6th semester diploma? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-campus Interview if having a backlog in BCA?
  16. Can I join BCA after completing my course in EC?I I am a diploma student
  17. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  18. Can I join BCA in correspondence after completing my 12th Arts? List of the open universities?
3rd March 2013, 12:10 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Post Re: Will I be able to join BCA course in Correspondence having completed Diploma in EEE but having a backlog?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dineshk22 View Post
hi..
i had completed my diploma in EE and am willing to do Correspondence in BCA

but i have a subject backloc in diploma , willi able to join BCA please help me........
Hello Dinesh,

It is really a good initiative taken by you, to do a BCA course, but the thing is that why do you like BCA now, it is completely different from EE, i hope you must have known that. EE is based on electricals and components and now, you want to get into computer fields.

The best thing is that try to clear your Back log first, and you can go for a regular BCA course, as doing correspondence course has no more benefit until and unless you are very good at it. You cant get that exposure and learning environment as you can get in regular courses, there is also a chance for you to get into bigger jobs.
This course is a technical course, which is equivalent to B Tech (Computer Science/IT).

Let me tell some of the best colleges that you can go for regular BCA course:-

>> Indian Institute of Management & Commerece

Post Graduate College of Science, Osmania University

Presidency college of Arts & Science College

Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam

Vidya Jyothi Degree & P.G. College

Government College, Sanjauli

Manav Bharti University

Solan College of Business and Computer Studies

University College of Business Studies, Shimla

All the best for your career in IT, and try to gain professional competence in you!!
25th August 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to join BCA course in Correspondence having completed Diploma in EEE but having a backlog?

I completed my diploma in electronics eng can i do bca in 2 years
21st July 2016, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to join BCA course in Correspondence having completed Diploma in EEE but having a backlog?

How to do BCA in correspondence after completing diploma in mech.engg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?