6th March 2017, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus placement if I have only 73 percentage marks till 6th semester?

This is priya from kancheepuram, doing B.E CSE in LVEC now actually now in anna university they are conducting offcampus for passout students with and above 75 percentage am eligible by 10th and 12th but in the case of total aggregate up to my 6th semester am having only 73 percentage is it possible to take part in that off campus? Please reply me sir/madam.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for campus placement with 58% in B.Tech till 6th semester?
  2. Am I eligible to go for TCS campus placement if I have 1 backpaper with 59 percentae marks till 5th semester?
  3. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  4. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  5. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  6. Am I eligible for campus placement having 73% in 10th,65% in 12th and 5.99 CGPA till 6th semester in B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 65% marks upto 4th semester in B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 74% marks in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  9. Eligibility to attend Capgemini Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 77% in 10th, 59.9% in 12th and 7.4 CGPA till 5th semester of B.E.?
  10. Am I eligible for campus placement with 73% in 10th, 65% in 12th and 5.99 CGPA till 6th semester?
  11. Whether 10th percentage is considerable for Accenture On-Campus Interview? Am I eligible to attend this Interview if secured 54% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 6.92 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  12. Off-campus job opportunities for a candidate who have secured 69.14% in 10th, 56.7% in 12th and 74.14% in B.E. till 6th semester? Whether 12th percentage matters to get job if clearing GATE?
  13. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th, 62% in 12th and 63% till 6th semester of B.E.?
  14. How should i prepare for off campus and on campus placements? I am a B.Tech 6th semester student
  15. Am I eligible to attend Capgemini On-Campus Drive with 59% in 10th, 72% In 12th and 68% till 6th semester of B.E.?
  16. Am I eligible to sit in campus placement for Infosys if I have 60% above marks in 10th, 12th and UG till 5th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am i eligible for campus placement after scoring 56% in 12th
  18. Which all off campus placement I am eligible to apply if I have 70 percent more marks in 10th, 12th and B.E till 3rd semester?
7th March 2017, 09:03 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement if I have only 73 percentage marks till 6th semester?

If you not having 75% of B.E aggregate means it is not possible to attend the campus Interview.

* But some of the companies like Infosys, Cognizant, TCS are minimum 70% is enough to attend the campus interview.

* To get more offers from the top most companies you need to upload your resume in the Job portals.

* And be prepare for all the Interview rounds like Aptitude, Technical, GD, HR and some Written tests.

* To crack the interview round you need to prepare well.

* Upload your resume in Naukri, Shine, Indeed, Monster.
8th March 2017, 09:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placement if I have only 73 percentage marks till 6th semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is priya from kancheepuram, doing B.E CSE in LVEC now actually now in anna university they are conducting offcampus for passout students with and above 75 percentage am eligible by 10th and 12th but in the case of total aggregate up to my 6th semester am having only 73 percentage is it possible to take part in that off campus? Please reply me sir/madam.
Yes, you are eligible for campus placement.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for companies is,

Companies= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Campus recruitment.
8th March 2017, 05:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in campus placement's with the above mentioned percentage criteria. The basic percentage criteria required is as follows.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any stream from a recognized university. As you are from CSE background, I am you are certainly eligible to attend Campus placements.

>> As you have scored more than 75% marks in both 10th Class and 12th Classes, you don't need to worry about 10th and 12th Class percentages.

>> As you have secured 73% marks till 6th semester, you are eligible to attend Off campus as well as on campus placements. But make sure you secure more than 75% marks in 7th and 8th semesters, so that you will be in safe side as far as percentage criteria is concerned.
8th March 2017, 07:36 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Off campusing is not everything. There is also pool campusing, on campusing. You have scored 73% up to your 6th semester which is quite good many giant leading MNCs will hire you the minimum eligibility to get the job in leading MNCs is the candidate must have earned 60% in his/her 10+2 and 60% in his/her graduation some company will also hire the candidate who have scored 50% in his/her graduation. If that company needs the candidate who have scored 75% then this is not the end there are lots of company and jobs will be available in the future don't panic just be relax and prepare for the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?