10th July 2020, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Will I be awarded Pass Certificate under ISC Board having failed in only subject?

I have got 28% in Economics but I have passed in all the other subjects including Hindi, English, Psychology, History and Political Science. So, will I be considered as Pass or not? Would I have to re-write the Economics paper? I gave 12th Board exams under ISC Board's curriculum.

12th July 2020, 10:37 AM
Vidhii singh

Default Re: Will I be awarded Pass Certificate under ISC Board having failed in only subject?

Yes you will declare pass.
If you want to improve your score in economics you may give an improvement exam next year
12th July 2020, 10:40 AM
Vidhii singh

Thumbs up Re: Will I be awarded Pass Certificate under ISC Board having failed in only subject?

Hello, Yes,you will declare pass
If you want to improve your score in your failed subject you may give an improvement exam next year
12th July 2020, 06:42 PM
monalsigupta

Default Re: Will I be awarded Pass Certificate under ISC Board having failed in only subject?

Yes, you can still get a pass certificate in ISC board if you fail in any subject except English. The rule of ISC is to pass in any three subjects and English.However, ISC board allows you to appear in compartmental examination for one subject without repeating the Academic Year.
12th July 2020, 09:35 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Yes , you will be awarded pass certificate because according to ISC Board only 5 subject are mandatory to pass in order to get passing certificate.
14th July 2020, 06:08 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

As you are pass in all the other subjects except economics, yes you will be considered as pass and will be granted the pass certificate.
But,as you have scored 28% in economics, you can give improvement exam in next session so as to improve your score.
21st February 2023, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Will i get pass certificate if i had failed in maths exam in isc 2023
Plzzz reply am slowly getting into the depression mode%uD83E%uDD27
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?