31st March 2019, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Will I be call for PFT if fail in Group-X Physics but qualify in Group-Y in Indian Air Force recruitment exam? Should I have to qualify in both Group X & Y exams?

Sir, I would like to know that if I apply for both X and Y Groups of Air Force recruitment then I have to clear both of the exams to join Air Force? I also want to know that if I fail in Physics of X Group but qualify in Group Y then will I be call for PFT?

15th April 2019, 09:41 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I be call for PFT if fail in Group-X Physics but qualify in Group-Y in Indian Air Force recruitment exam? Should I have to qualify in both Group X & Y exams?

Defence forces are very obedient about their every work. The personals in the defence forces love to get everything happen by rules and regulations so if your issue is not against the rules as they set up you will get a call then
13th June 2019, 12:59 AM
Deepanshu3010

Default Re: Will I be call for PFT if fail in Group-X Physics but qualify in Group-Y in Indian Air Force recruitment exam? Should I have to qualify in both Group X & Y exams?

Yes, don't worry you will be called for PFT if you qualify even one of the examination.

If you have applied for both X and Y group and get pass even in one of them then you will definitely be called for PFT. After clearing PFT another merit list is made in which the final selected candidates name are mentioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?