22nd October 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Difference between b/w group X and Group Y in Indian Air Force? Will I be able to join after scoring 68% mark in 12th?

sir i am in 10+1 arts and i want to know the difference b/w group X and group Y in indian airforce??sir if i will get 68% marks in 10+2 will be i able to join indian air force in group y??

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Group X and Y in IAF? Will I be able to join Air Force in Group Y?
  2. May I apply to Indian Air Force Group X with 12th class? Is there sports facilities available in Indian Air Force?
  3. When the application form of Indian Air Force Group-Y(Non-Technical) will be released?
  4. Am I eligible to join Indian Navy or Air Force after completion of 12th with PCMB group? -- [New]
  5. What is the difference between X group and Y group in Indian Air force?
  6. How to join Air Force after clearing 12th with 66.15% in commerce Maths
  7. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th in March
  8. Is it difficult to join Indian Air Force for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th?
  9. When will the Air force open recruitment of group "Y" be held at Guwahati? I've passed 12th(Science) with 73% marks in PCM
  10. Can I join Indian Air Force after failing in Maths Subject(Science Group) in 12th
  11. Can I join Indian Air Force in Y Group? I am 22 years old
  12. What is the recruitment time of India Air Force Group Y in Jodhpur?
  13. How can a ME 4th year student apply for jobs in various companies?
  14. How to join Indian air force X group?
  15. Can I join Air Force Pilotetry after getting selected for Air Force Y Group Air Men?
  16. Can I write NDA exam after studying in 12th science group? How can I join in Indian Air Force?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  18. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd March 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between b/w group X and Group Y in Indian Air Force? Will I be able to join after scoring 68% mark in 12th?

Sir, i'll passed 2 in commerce stream. Can i join to the indian airforce and which group. Pls guide me sir.
12th April 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between b/w group X and Group Y in Indian Air Force? Will I be able to join after scoring 68% mark in 12th?

my eye side is weak.But i want to join join air force plz tell me what i do?
15th April 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

sir, how many times the vacancy for 'y' grade in airforce generate in one year
22nd April 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i join airforce group x with 78% marks in non medical?
3rd May 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir what diffrent betweem group-x &y
3rd June 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

sir .is any minus marks being in the entrance exam of x group
and how many marks are retain for one question

(sandeep pal)
9th June 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

i have got 66.15% in 12th class math's-scince. sir ji what will be came my admit card in my home.what am i able to X-group INDIAN AIR FORCE.
11th June 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 81.8% marks in 2 science with math ,can i join now airforce x group , guide me sir............plz
12th July 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i'm perusing B.com.pt-3 & i'll complete 19year in coming October,can i join air force Y group,guide me sir..........please
7th September 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

please tell the date of form of "x" and "y" group when they are started fill
1st November 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

SIR I am studying in class 10 then can I apply for Indian Air Force
9th November 2012, 04:12 AM
Ravi kumar pawar
Member+

Hi
Difference between x and y grade of air force is thah x grade belongs to technical trade means selected candidate get technical jobs in air force such as electronic, mechenical etc
Y grade general duty in air force
Thanks
22nd April 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Re: Difference between b/w group X and Group Y in Indian Air Force? Will I be able to join after scoring 60% mark in 12th?

Sir what diffrent betweem group-x &y
2nd July 2013, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

sir i am the student of simple arts faculty and i have passed 10 2examination with 68% of marks.
sir please tell me can i join indian airforce
1st July 2014, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir am tenth class student i want to know what is the difference between air force x group and y group and what have i to do for join the air force as pilot in air force
1st February 2015, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir i listen without english do not join airforce its right or not plz tell me.
9th March 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i really wanna join IAF as an AIRMAN so may know the difference between group "X" & "Y"
24th March 2015, 08:34 PM
aryanvrerma

Wink Re: Difference between b/w group X and Group Y in Indian Air Force? Will I be able to join after scoring 68% mark in 12th?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1302453]sir i am in 10+1 maths and i want to know the difference b/w group X and group Y in indian airforce??sir if i will get 68% marks in 10+2 will be i able to join indian aireforce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?