24th July 2018, 08:28 AM
Mrinmoy Borah

Date of Indian Air Force Group X & Y written exam?

Dear friends, I want to know about the written exam dates of Indian Air Force recruitment of Group X & Y. Can anyone of you please let me know about the dates of written exams? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Date of Indian Air Force Group X recruitment written test?
  2. Previous ten years solved question papers of Indian Air Force group X&Y exam
  3. What is the date of Indian Air Force Group Y exam?
  4. Can I join Indian Air Force with 84% in Maths, 87% in Physics, 93% in English and 88.2% aggregate in 12th?
  5. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force?
  6. How can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate from B.Com course and with an age of 21 years?
  7. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear to join in Indian Air Force being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Selection procedure of Indian Air Force?
  9. May I apply to Indian Air Force Group X with 12th class? Is there sports facilities available in Indian Air Force?
  10. How much should I score in the Air Force Y Group exam to get qualified?
  11. Important dates of Indian Air Force Group X recruitment 2018
  12. What is the date of upcoming Indian Air Force Y Group
  13. Eligibility criteria & educational qualification required to apply in Indian Air Force Group-Y Medical Assistant recruitment?
  14. Age limit to apply in Indian Air Force Group X recruitment 2018?
  15. What is the Physical criteria required to join the Indian Air Force X group?
  16. Is it possible for me to get into Army or Air Force after clearing ITI exam?
  17. When the application form of Indian Air Force Group-Y(Non-Technical) will be released?
  18. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
26th July 2018, 07:48 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of Indian Air Force Group X & Y written exam?

As far as you are concerned about the date of written test for Indian Air force Airmen Group X and Y recruitment for Batch 02/2019 then it is scheduled to be held from 13th September 2018 to 16th September 2018.

For more updates regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.airmenselection.cdac.in.
27th July 2018, 09:19 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As per the notification released for the Indian Air force Airmen Group X and Y recruitment 02/2019 batch, the written test is scheduled to be held from 13th September 2018 to 16th September 2018.

For more details and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can visit the to the link www.airmenselection.cdac.in.
27th July 2018, 10:04 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The important dates for Indian Air Group X and Y written examination:

It is expected to be conducted between 13th and 16th September, 2018.

Admit cards will be available in last week of August or first week of September.
28th July 2018, 11:56 PM
Narendra2121

1)Download of Admit Card--16th April 2018 onwards
2)Airmen X & Y Exam Dates--3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th May 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?