20th May 2011, 12:26 AM
srilatha.badari

Will I be considered for rural quota after studying ten years in Kannada medium in a rural place?

iam a class2 off and a so called farwardclass guy. but i have studied ten years in kannada medium in a rural place . now i am selected for a higherpost under rural quota. but there are questions wheather i come under that quota or not

27th April 2013, 09:59 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I be considered for rural quota after studying ten years in Kannada medium in a rural place?

Dear,
First thing you must note that Rural Quota means the reservations which are given to the Rural area candidate its valid for the particular rural areas which are mentioned in the prescribed notifications.
Note that its depend on the rules of Reservations for Rural Quota mostly its valid for the person who have been Born in that particular Rural Area and is living in regular to the regions in other words a permanent candidate of that place.

The government had made such reservations in order to develop the rural areas.

So,If you are born in that particular place then only you will be applicable with these if you are a permanent resident but there are also some other rules in order to become applicable for the reservations you must check the rules and regulations of that Rural Area Reservations Quota as its different for Different regions in India depending on the Government.

17th May 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be considered for rural quota after studying ten years in Kannada medium in a rural place?

I'm living in rural and I'm studied 1-7th and 1st and 2nd year puc in rural but not high school.
May i eligible for rural quota or not??
Please reply someone..

9th September 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my school 1 to 10th In rural area but for 2 days I studied in urban?? Say if I'm applicable for rural quota ??

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?