19th September 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Which institute is providing 3 years MBBS degree to work in rural areas?

I am a staff nurse.now i taking post bsc.i would like to work in rural area.i heard about three year mbbs degree for working rural area.which institution provide this and how many fees need.

25th June 2013, 01:19 AM
Winning Spirit

Default Re: Which institute is providing 3 years MBBS degree to work in rural areas?

Dear Friend,

* There is nothing called like three years MBBS degree course.

* The MBBS degree course lasts for around 6 years and hence you would have got some wrong information.

* Rather than this, i would suggest you to undergo 2 years post graduate degree program in MSW where in you can attempt community development on or medical and psychiatry as core specialization.

* Completing this you can render you service in any of the rural villages.

Best wishes :-)

25th June 2013, 01:23 AM
Winning Spirit

Default Re: Which institute is providing 3 years MBBS degree to work in rural areas?

Dear Friend,

* The MBBS degree course lasts for around 6 years and hence you would have got some wrong information.

* Rather than this, i would suggest you to undergo 2 years post graduate degree program in MSW where in you can attempt community development on or medical and psychiatry as core specialization.

25th June 2013, 01:35 AM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?