4th November 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of opening an Englsih medium School in Orissa rural area?

Sir/Mam,

Please inform me about the procedure of opening an English Medium School (standard From One to Fifth) in rural area of Orissa? Will it be challenging or it's going to be easy to open the school? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to start school from 1st to 8th in rural area?
  2. Sample Question Papers of TET Exam of HP being a candidate with English and Social studies as the subjects in B.Ed?
  3. Will I be considered for rural quota after studying ten years in Kannada medium in a rural place?
  4. Detailed procedure to get admission in any Army School in India?
  5. What are the skills required by an ECE student for campus interviews? Which course provides high salary after completing ECE degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Number of seats available in ETC branch in B.Tech 4 years course for this years session in KIIT Bhubaneshwar Odisha?
  7. Which institute is providing 3 years MBBS degree to work in rural areas?
  8. What is the procedure to follow for opening a drawing school by following all legal formalities?
  9. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for doing CS in Orissa? I'm pursuing my graduation from Orissa
  10. The procedure to get admission in top Army school of India and preparation tips for the same?
  11. Full procedure of opening a Sainik School? Duration and functioning of school?
  12. Procedure to get admission in RBSE English Medium School with NCC in Jaipur?
  13. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  14. NCERT syllabus from 1st to 12th class?
  15. Can I get Bank Education Loan against Agricultural land situated in rural area?
  16. Fire diploma course in Orissa: Good colleges and scope in career?
  17. Passed MBBS from GMC Jammu and Kashmir : Am I eligible for Post Graduate Medical Exams of Maharashtra and Karnataka? Number of seats for outside state candidates?
  18. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools in Bhubaneswar?
21st June 2016, 09:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure of opening an Englsih medium School in Orissa rural area?

For opening a school you need to have infrastructure, approval and affiliation. For this you need to first of all setup infrastructure by getting approval from local municipal corporation.
You also need affiliation from education board like CBSE, ICSE or any other state board. Surely it is a not an easy job to open a school because there are many legal procedures to follow like getting approval from local authorities like municipal, health department and education department.
19th September 2017, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure of opening an Englsih medium School in Orissa rural area?

I am an M.A. in English. How can I open a free English medium school at my village and teach the students freely.
23rd October 2020, 07:01 AM
Unregistered

In our village is A PANCHAYAT With block head quarter and we have a organisation named as "SACHATENA NAGIRIKA MANCHA" WHO WITH population morethn 10000 thousands, there is no good English medium educational institution, so we have to want to open a school on behalf of SNM. May please guide.
27th June 2021, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

How to start an English medium school in Cuttack urban area?? What are the procedure to open it??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?