6th January 2012, 11:54 PM
himansu12

Will I be eligible to apply for government job after passing MSc Chemistry?

i am in 2nd year of msc chemistry from vinayak mission university .i am doing it in distance mode.will i be eligible in applying its degree in govenrment job once i complete my course.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?
  2. How to get a government job after passing MSc in Chemistry?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
  4. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job?
  5. What should I do to get the government job in organic chemistry field all over the world? -- [New]
  6. What should I do for government job after doing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?
  7. Can I get a government job before completion of M.Sc course?
  8. Am I eligible for government teachers job after passing B.Sc? Should I write TET or CTET to get eligible for government teachers job?
  9. How can I get a job after passing MSc Industrial Chemistry?
  10. Can I apply for ISRO after passing MSc in Chemistry?
  11. Which course do I have to do after BSc to get a job between MSc and B.Ed? How to apply for a government job in teaching? Any entrance exam for B.Ed and MSc?
  12. Am i eligible for lecturer job in government degree college after scoring 47% in 12th, 58% in graduation and 55% in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  13. Which government jobs are available after MSc Chemistry?
  14. Am I eligible for government job after passing MSc Physics with 55% marks
  15. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  17. Government job opportunities for MSc Organic Chemistry and MSc Inorganic Chemistry? Which one has a better scope?
  18. What are the job availability for MSc chemistry student
12th January 2012, 09:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible to apply for government job after passing MSc Chemistry?

The candidates who have completed M.Sc in Chemistry can get jobs with pharmaceutical industries, chemical industries, factories, etc in the public sector. You can also find openings in petroleum companies like Indian Oil Corporation, Bharath Petroleum, etc. You can also try for jobs as Assistant Professors or Lecturers in colleges or universities if you have NET qualification. Some other government organization that offer placements for post graduates in chemistry are DRDO, SRO, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Bhabha Atomic research Centre, Research and Education in Cancer, etc. You can also appear for Civil Services Exams to become an IFS, IPS, or IAS officer.
31st July 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible to apply for government job after passing MSc Chemistry?

Will i able to get a Govern. job after comleting Msc in inorganic chrmistry in jodhpur
8th June 2013, 12:32 PM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
after completing you M.Sc in chemistry,you can get the job in many industrial and chemical companies.
You can get the job of ateacher as a college proffesor by qualifying the NET exam.
You can also apply in DRDO, ISRO, IRO etc. Bharat petroleum,indian oil etc are also so many petroleum industriesin which you can apply.
GOOD LUCK
14th July 2014, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Hi i m average student.secured 55%marks in bsc wid chemistry and maths. I want to can i getgoverment job after msc in chemistry?and how much % is required in msc so dat i can get job easily
15th July 2014, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing MSC chemistry from csjm uni. I don't know what can I do after it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?