6th January 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a drug inspector?

how to become drug inspector...could u please give me the details for the same

15th July 2014, 11:16 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a drug inspector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to become drug inspector...could u please give me the details for the same
To become an drug inspector then you have to appear in the entrance examination conducted by the state government. The notification for this entrance examination will be published in employment news paper and concerned state government official site.

The eligibility criteria for this exam is given below.

~The applicant must be complete degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University or equivalent. Apart from this the applicant must have 3 years experience in the manufacture or testing of Biological.

~The Applicant age should be in between 18 years to 32 years and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.

~The applicant should be physically as well as medically fit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?