2nd September 2012, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for Assistant Professor post after completing B.Com, M.Com?

Sir,i have completed b.com,m.com,(net by ugc)ll.b.and cs(icsi,new delhi).will i eligible for asst.professors but i have no experience.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  3. Will I be eligible for Assistant Professor post after completing B.Com, M.Com?
  4. Am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in degree colleges? I have submitted PhD
  5. Am i eligible for Assistant Professor Post after completing B.Tech in ECE with 70%
  6. Criteria for blind to be an English Assistant Professor in NIT?
  7. What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?
  8. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor? -- [New]
  9. Am i eligible for assistant professor post in government polytechnic colleges after completing MSc and M.Tech computer science with first class
  10. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  11. Am I eligible for assistant professor post after clearing UGC NET with less than 50%?
  12. Will i be eligible for the post of Assistant Professor after M.Tech and B.Tech with 59.1% marks?
  13. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  14. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  15. Can I be eligible for the post of assistant professor after having masters in Mathematics with 51%
  16. Is B.Tech and MSc student eligible to get admission for assistant professor post in engineering
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Assistant Professor without qualifying NET exam
  18. Eligibility for Assistant Professor in a university?
29th December 2012, 10:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for Assistant Professor post after completing B.Com, M.Com?

Yes, you are eligible for the position of Assistant Professor. No special work experience is required for NET qualified candidates. State PSC portal often issues notification for that. You can apply for the job through PSC portal or through the web portal of the concerned college. Selection will be done after personnel interview. Detailed information can be collected from job notification.
16th May 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible for Assistant Professor post after completing B.Com, M.Com?

Sir, will i Be elgible for Post of Asst professor in Management having 49.87% at Graduation level
and 57% in Mba Finance appearing Net For Manangement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?