9th August 2012, 03:20 PM
boga123

Am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in degree colleges? I have submitted PhD

I had submitted Ph.D in 2008, viva done in Dec2009, notification & Degree awarded in 2010. am I eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in Degree colleges/universities or not, If yes please provide the legal proof/document for the same, as I could not find this clearly on UGC site.

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  2. Am I eligible for assistant professor post after clearing UGC NET with less than 50%?
  3. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  4. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  5. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges? -- [New]
  6. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
  7. Criteria for blind to be an English Assistant Professor in NIT?
  8. Are MS graduates eligible for Assistant Professor post in VTU engineering college?
  9. Am I eligible for the post of assistant professor in engineering colleges?
  10. Am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in government aided colleges? I am working as a lecturer under self finance scheme in B.Ed college
  11. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor?
  12. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  13. Is a MCA, M.E student eligible for assistant professor in engineering colleges?
  14. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  15. Is B.Tech and MSc student eligible to get admission for assistant professor post in engineering
  16. Am I eligible for Teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges as per VI pay rules of AICTE? Is MSc(CS) equivalent to B.Tech(CS)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get a government posting as a assistant professor in colleges or universities
  18. Will i be eligible for the post of Assistant Professor after M.Tech and B.Tech with 59.1% marks?
28th November 2012, 05:12 PM
hibernate
Member+

Default Re: Am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in degree colleges? I have submitted PhD

hi,you can eligible for the post of assistant professor in degree colleges

all the best

regards

venki

21st May 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in degree colleges? I have submitted PhD

i completed NET exam and Ph.D in commerce . may i get govt degree college job as lecturer
2nd July 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I Have done my MBA in 2011 and i have a 2 years of experience in sales domain!but i want to become a professor in any Recognsied Govt College,Now i applied for NET exam for Phd in Management ?
1.My question is after completion of my PhD am i eligible to get this job or else is there any mandatory exams want to write?
2.How many years of time will take for complete of this PhD?
6th October 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

i have been awrded ph.d degree in august 2008. i am not net qualified. Am i eltgtble for assistant professor post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?