12th September 2013, 10:22 AM
aero551

Is B.Tech and MSc student eligible to get admission for assistant professor post in engineering

Is B Tech and MSc Eligilbe for getting assistant professor post in an engineering college?

Related Questions:
  1. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College?
  2. Am I eligible for Teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges as per VI pay rules of AICTE? Is MSc(CS) equivalent to B.Tech(CS)?
  3. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor? -- [New]
  4. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  5. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  6. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  7. What is the qualification for Assistant Professor post in department of physics of Engineering College
  8. Am I eligible to teach as assistant professor in engineering college after doing MSc Electronics and then M.Tech(Sensor System Technology)
  9. Is M.Sc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for training as Assistant professor in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical Engineering branch in engineering college after doing MSc Physics with specialization in electronics?
  11. Are MS graduates eligible for Assistant Professor post in VTU engineering college?
  12. Am I eligible for assistant professor in civil engineer? I am a MSc Botany student
  13. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  14. Minimum qualification required to get the post of Assistant professor in Department of Physics of Engineering College
  15. Am I eligible for teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges? Is MSc Computer Communication equivalent to B.Tech CS?
  16. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor?
  17. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  18. Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?
17th January 2014, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Tech and MSc student eligible to get admission for assistant professor post in engineering

i have done mtech cse after mca am i eligible to get job as assistant professor at engineering colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?