11th October 2018, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Will I eligible to study B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering after Diploma in Information Technology?

After completing my 10th board exam I started Diploma in Information Technology. After this Diploma will I be eligible to pursue B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering?

15th October 2018, 07:44 PM
srkallinone

Default Re: Will I eligible to study B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering after Diploma in Information Technology?

Yes. You are eligible for getting lateral entry admission to B.Tech (Computer Science) course after completion of your Diploma (Information Technology). Admission will be offered on the basis of entrance examination.

Job Profiles
- Software Developer
- Graphic Designer
- Network Engineer
- Application Developer
- Computer Programmer
- System Designer
- Professor/Lecturer

Top Recruiters
- TCS
- Infosys
- Wipro
- Cognizant
- Accenture
- IBM
- Cisco
- Tech Mahindra
- Mahindra Satyam
15th October 2018, 08:07 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I eligible to study B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering after Diploma in Information Technology?

Yes, Diploma Holders of Information Technology are eligible to pursue Graduation in Computer Science and Engineering.

Diploma holders can directly take admission into 2nd year of Graduation.

They just have to pass the lateral entry exam conducted by institute itself for admission to that particular course.

In lateral entry exam, questions are asked from the course that the candidate have studied in his/her Diploma course.
15th October 2018, 08:24 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

You will be eligible to study Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science Engineering after diploma in IT.

The eligibility criteria for LEET exam:

Diploma candidate should have at least 60% marks in diploma.

If you have less than this cut off then you can not apply for LEET exam for second year admission in engineering.
15th October 2018, 08:35 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Information Technology candidates are eligible to pursue Bachelor's degree in Technology in Computer Science Engineering.

You need to apply for Lateral Entry Entrance test.

You must have 60% marks in diploma to apply for LEET exam for admission in second year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?