10th October 2018, 01:48 AM
Rohan d@dwal

Is it possible to appear in 12th improvement exam for BCA(H) last year student?

Hi everyone, I am studying in last year of BCA(H). I have completed my 12th with 56% marks. Now I want to give improvement exam of 12th so that I can increase my percentage of marks. So, is it possible?

15th October 2018, 09:06 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear in 12th improvement exam for BCA(H) last year student?

No, it is not possible to appear for 12th improvement examination for candidate pursuing last year of Bachelor of Computer application. Candidates who pass 12th board exams can apply for improvement exam till next exam.

For example if a candidate has appeared for 2017 exam then he can apply improvement examination upto 2018 exams. You can not apply for improvement exam whenever you want.
15th October 2018, 10:59 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear in 12th improvement exam for BCA(H) last year student?

The eligibility criteria to apply for 12th improvement exam:

*Candidate should have done 12th from a recognized board. Only last year board candidates can apply for improvement examination.

*You can not apply for improvement examination three or four years after board examination is over.
15th October 2018, 04:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. You can not apply for 12th improvement examination while pursuing final year of Bachelor of Computer Application.

2. Board appearing candidates who have passed 12th board exam with less percentage can apply for next year board exam for improvement.
15th October 2018, 07:56 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Improvement exams are only upto one year after completion of board examination. You can not appear for improvement examination of any board after 3-4 years.

You should continue and score well in bachelor's degree and master's degree.
15th October 2018, 08:35 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Improvement Exam can be given for one or more subjects in the succeeding year only for 12th standard.

That means, if you want to give Improvement Exam for 12th standard that you have passed in 2017. Then, you can apply for its Improvement Exam for its succeeding year i.e. 2018 only.

So, as you are currently in BCA Final year and you might have passed 12th standard 3 years ago.

So, currently you are not eligible for applying Improvement Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?