17th June 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in any Dental College in Mumbai after scoring 72% in 12th and 92 marks in PCB in CET?

Sir...i have secured 72% in 12th std and i got 92 marks in PCB in cet..will i get admission in any dental college in mumbai? please suggest me what i have to do if i want admission for dentistry?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get admision in any Dental College of Mumbai after securing 92 marks in CET (PCB)?
  2. Can i get admision in any Dental College of Mumbai after securing 92 marks in CET (PCB)?
  3. How to get admission in BDS or BAMS college in Mumbai or near Mumbai after scoring 106 in PCB in MHT CET?
  4. Will I get admission in Dental College after scoring 99 marks in Associate CET
  5. Can I get a seat in Government College for MBBS course after scoring 54 marks in PCB in CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Marks needed to get in Medical College in Mumbai in MHT CET and 12th?
  7. How to get admission in MBBS course in Mumbai after scoring 129 marks in MHT CET exam?
  8. Will I get a ayurvedic college in Bangalore after scoring 83 marks in CET?
  9. Will I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE examination? I have got 70 marks in MHT CET
  10. Can I get private dental college in Maharashtra after scoring 88 marks in Maharashtra PMT and 203 in 12th in PCB group?
  11. Can I get admission in government BAMS college after scoring 97 marks in MHT CET in PCB group?
  12. Admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE and 54 marks in MHT CET?
  13. Can I get admission in MBBS in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 155 marks in PCB in MHT CET
  14. Can I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 85 marks in CET?
  15. How to get admission in non granted BAMS college after scoring 40% marks in HSc PCB group and 55 marks in MHT CET
  16. Can i take admission in a dental college after scoring 65 marks in 12th?
  17. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  18. Can I get admission in top physiotherapy colleges in Mumbai with 65 marks in CET? -- [New]
12th November 2011, 08:46 PM
Beready

Default Re: Will I get admission in any Dental College in Mumbai after scoring 72% in 12th and 92 marks in PCB in CET?

friend,

yes you can get admission but before that you should to clear a
entrance test which is not so easy .
so give that test with good preparation .
good luck.
12th November 2011, 08:54 PM
Beready

Default Re: Will I get admission in any Dental College in Mumbai after scoring 72% in 12th and 92 marks in PCB in CET?

friend,

yes you can get admission but before that you should to clear a
entrance test which is not so easy .
so give that test with good preparation .
good luck.
23rd November 2011, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Hi!sir in 10th std i hav got 85% i hav studied in cbse school. i wanted to ask some question related about marks. 12th std final exams marks is important or cet marks are important to get admissions in dentistry at mumbai.. And also suggest me how to study for 12th std and how to prepare for cet exams. I hope you will reply as soon has possible..
15th September 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I got admission in bds..and i am interested in bds.. But i want to know that BDS has more value then BAMS,BHMS? And will u kindly give advice that after BDS one can make how much salary in a month?and in india where is demand of dentist more?
15th September 2012, 08:33 PM
denwer1

Smile Re: Will I get admission in any Dental College in Mumbai after scoring 72% in 12th and 92 marks in PCB in CET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir...i have secured 72% in 12th std and i got 92 marks in PCB in cet..will i get admission in any dental college in mumbai? please suggest me what i have to do if i want admission for dentistry?
As you percentage in 12th is 72 % and you score well in cet so you can definitely get admission in dentistry.
15th September 2012, 09:47 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

HI!
I am sorry to say that after passing I.T.I you care not eligible for B.C.A course.
The student who pass 12th with any stream with minimum 50% marks is eligible for B.C.A course.

Friend you can do engineering that will be more easy for you.
You can take admission in directly 2nd year of B.Tech.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-get-admission-bca-after-completing-10th-902028.html#ixzz26YHAr0K4
15th September 2012, 10:37 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

If your aspiring to apply for LMM course then you should qualified in LL.B or B.L degree from recognized university then only your eligible for LLM course in Nalsar university .

LLM :- Master of Law . The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester . There is good scope for LLB course in both the private as well as public sectors .

You should select any one of the specialization according to your personal interest .
Human Rights / Environment Law / Intellectual Property / Corporate Law and Governance / Insurance Laws / Constitutional Law / Criminal Law etc..

Eligibility criteria for LLM course :-

You should complete LLB / BL degree from recognized university or Institution . You should score minimum 55% percentile marks in LLB degree and relaxation is applicable for sc/st candidates for 5% percentage of marks .

Important :-

So , you should compulsory crack the CLAT Examination to get admission for LLM course in Nalsar university .

To crack CLAT Examination you have to go through the syllabus like :- General Knowledge / Mathematics / Logical Reasoning / Legal Awareness / English Comprehension etc..

You have to keep solving more and more question papers based on this examination and practice more then definitely you get good percentile for marks in CLAT Examination .

For CLAT Examination you have to go through the books like :- Legal Aptitude And Legal Reasoning byby A P Bhardwaj / Model Test Papers by A P Bhardwaj / CLAT Guide by Editorialrph Board etc..

I provide you the fee structure of LLM Program in Nalsar university please go through it . I hopre that every useful to you .
29th May 2014, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in bds after scoring 13 marks in india or mumbai anywere .. will i get admission for such marks ...plz help
5th June 2014, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

What after bds? Want to do mbbs after bds,is it a gud idea? If not what would be better after bds othr thanopening up a clinic or trying for mds. Please let me knw ur valuable suggestions..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?