17th June 2012, 02:50 PM
alankrita singh

Can I get private dental college in Maharashtra after scoring 88 marks in Maharashtra PMT and 203 in 12th in PCB group?

i have 88 marks in maharashtra pmt and 203/ 300 marks in 12th in pcb group can i get a private dental college in maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra PMT? My parents are from Maharashtra but I have done my study from 1st to 12th from MP
  2. Can I get admission in MBBS in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 96 marks in PCB in MHT CET?
  3. Can I get admission in physiotherapy government college of Maharashtra after scoring 79 marks -- [New]
  4. Can a student of Maharashtra apply for Delhi PMT or DUMET ? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get admission in government dental college of Maharashtra after scoring 86.67% in state board in HSC and 124 marks in MHT CET?
  6. Can I get admission in any Government Medical College in Maharashtra having scored 133 marks in PMT?
  7. Will I get admission in any Dental College in Mumbai after scoring 72% in 12th and 92 marks in PCB in CET?
  8. Admission in genetic engineering in Nagpur Maharashtra College after scoring 95 in PMT?
  9. Can I get admission in MBBS in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 155 marks in PCB in MHT CET
  10. Eligibility for CPMT & other PMT in states other than Maharashtra with Maharashtra Domicile?
  11. How to go for B.Arch in government college in maharashtra
  12. Will I get admission in Physiotherapy college in Mahrashtra(Pune) after scoring 69 in MHT CET?
  13. Eligiblity to appear in Maharashtra PMT for 12th student of Delhi?
  14. How can we apply for ASSO CET exam? Where are the forms available?
  15. A child a central government employee who has passed 10th and 12th from Maharashtra will be eligible for Maharashtra PMT?
  16. Admission in Maharashtra engineering college after scoring 58% in 12th?
  17. Can I get the MHT CET forms outside Maharashtra?
  18. Entrance exams for MBBS? Is there any cut off? Duration of the course?
31st October 2015, 11:38 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get private dental college in Maharashtra after scoring 88 marks in Maharashtra PMT and 203 in 12th in PCB group?

For your kind information I would like to inform you that admission in Dental colleges are provided on the basis of merit list generated by PMT marks. The merit list changes year by year so no one can predict it. In that case you must need to wait until the merit list revealed. When you will get the rank apply in the colleges accordingly. if any seat is allotted to you after the merit list they will inform you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?