17th March 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in any IIT or NIT after scoring 377 GATE score?

i have a gate score of 377 in 2013-14 and 466 in 2014-15 in civil engineering. with a mark 36.33. will i get admission in any of the iits or nits?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 377 marks and having 93 percentile in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  2. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT if secured 60% in GATE? Will this score give me good job? -- [New]
  3. Can I get admission in M.Tech in any good NIT or IIT after scoring 521 GATE score?
  4. Is there any chance of getting admission into IIT or NIT after scoring 271 in GATE?
  5. How could I get admission in any IIT or NIT after scoring 43.67 marks, 475 GATE score and 5264 rank in GATE? In which universities should I apply?
  6. Can I get any IIT or NIT in M.Tech after scoring 198 in CS and AIR of 54549?
  7. How can I get admission in any IIT or NIT after scoring 422 in GATE?
  8. Can I get admission in NIT and IIT without GATE scorecard if secured 32000 rank in GATE(EC)?
  9. What is the GATE score for M.Tech admission in NIT and IIT college?
  10. Where should I apply after scoring 507 in GATE, 46 marks, 3397 rank in CS? Any chance to get admission in IIT and NIT?
  11. Which NIT and IIT can I get after scoring 561 GATE score?
  12. Can I get admission in NIT after scoring 210 in GATE?
  13. Is there any chance to get admission in any college particularly in IIT or NIT after scoring 27/100 with GATe score of 248?
  14. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT with a score of 35 in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to go for M.Tech in IIT/NIT after scoring 48% in B.Tech EEE from NIT Warangal
  16. Can I get admission in NIT or IIT after scoring 45.67 in mechanical and 511 score?
  17. Best institutes after score of 508 in GATE and belonging to general category?
  18. How to take admission in NIT or IIT after scoring 28.67 marks in GATE?
11th August 2015, 01:15 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in any IIT or NIT after scoring 377 GATE score?

The admission to the master of technology in Indian Institute of Technology or National Institute of Technology is given on the basis of GATE scorecard and rank secured by any candidate.

Definitely, NITs and IITs are the top institutes in Indian for M.Tech. So only top rankers of GATE exam get chance for admission in these institutes. For general category candidates, 36.33 marks is not sufficient to get into any of the IITs, you may get admission in below ranked NITs.

However if you belong to OBC or SC/ST category, you have good chance of getting admission in NITs, IITs still be not be possible. For better information, you can check the official website of the particular institute for cut off rank and marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?