28th June 2013, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in DU for B.Com hons after scoring 85.25% in best 4 subjects

will i get admission in du for bcom(hons) as i hv got 85.25% in best 4 subjects in second cutoff as in 1st cut off i m getting admission in an evening clg ...i hv confusion dat if after taking admission in evening clg i might not be able to shift my clg after 2nd cut off in clg i m getting dat too in morning time..

11th July 2015, 06:32 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in DU for B.Com hons after scoring 85.25% in best 4 subjects

No, there is not so that after the taking the admission in the First cut off you are not eligible to get the admission.

As there is procedure of changing the college easily. But it is tough to get the admission in the college by scoring the 85.25% in the best four subject.

As the admission in all the colleges are almost closed for the 2015 and only few seats are there for the admission against cancellation.

Since getting the admission is quite tough in any college is quite tough. So the will be to take the admission make your seat secure and then wait for the other cut off for the admission.

But I think the admission is closed for all the course so you are not eligible to get the admission.

For more information visit at the www.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?