21st February 2013, 04:50 PM
priya kale

Will I get admission for M.Tech in colleges of Pune on management basis

i have scored 7.00 in gate,will i gate admission for m-tech in colleges of pune on management basis?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission for M.Tech in colleges of Pune on management basis
  2. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in M.Tech in India on the basis of my GRE score? -- [New]
  4. Which are the colleges providing M.E or M.Tech in mechanical engineering
  5. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  6. Best M.Tech colleges in Pune? Where to take admission for M.Tech after completing B.E Electrical
  7. Which is the best college in Pune among the following?
  8. Can I take admission into B.Arch on the basis of 12th science through management quota in Pune City? I have scored 133 marks in PCM
  9. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  10. List of branches which are there in M.Tech?
  11. Are there any colleges(In Mumbai or Pune) where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE, 57 in MHT CET and 67.3% 57.3% in 12th Maharashtra Boards? Should I opt for Management Quota for admission?
  12. Can one get into M.Tech specialization of Environmental Science after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication branch?
  13. Colleges offering M.Tech in distance? I have scored 266 marks
  14. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  15. Any colleges where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE? Should I opt for Management quota for admission?
  16. List of top B.Schools that I can get into after scoring 72 percentile in December?
  17. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  18. Will there be good Colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission for 5 year LLB course on the basis of percentage of marks in 12th class?
12th July 2016, 09:40 AM
Suraj129

Default Re: Will I get admission for M.Tech in colleges of Pune on management basis

Yes you can get admission in M-tech colleges on management basis in pune, but the college should be private college only.
You can directly talk to the management team of the college or talk to the HOD about the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?