18th December 2011, 05:56 PM

Will there be good Colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission for 5 year LLB course on the basis of percentage of marks in 12th class?

Are there good law colleges for 5 yr course which give admission on 12 board% instead of marks in CLAT?mainly in pune and mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for 5 year LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having scored 40.80% in 12th class in the year of 1991?
  2. Are there any law colleges in Mumbai that give admission on the basis of 12th percentage?
  3. Which entrance exam do I have to clear for BBA course?
  4. Is it necessary to give the entrance examination to get admission for LLB? Best LLB colleges in pune?
  5. Can i get any good colleges in Mumbai or Pune after scoring60% in 12th and 38 marks in AIEEE exam
  6. Eligibility for Five Year LLB Course After 12th? Entrance exams, colleges, forms and percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  8. Do we need to have Maths for B.Com?
  9. List of engineering colleges which consider admission on the basis of 12th class percentage?
  10. Can i do LLB from Government Law College, Mumbai after studying B.Com?
  11. List of colleges and entrance exams for 5 year LLB course for final year B.Com. students
  12. Colleges which take admission on the basis of 12th percentage?
  13. List of various colleges of Mumbai and Pune? What is the cutoff percentage
  14. Are there any colleges(In Mumbai or Pune) where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE, 57 in MHT CET and 67.3% 57.3% in 12th Maharashtra Boards? Should I opt for Management Quota for admission?
  15. What is the cutoff for GLC Mumbai? List of the colleges in which I can take admission?
  16. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  17. Can I get admission to study Microbiology Honours with 88.7% in 12th WBCHSE Biology? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission in MBBS colleges of Mumbai on the basis of class 10th marks?
18th December 2011, 09:47 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be good Colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission for 5 year LLB course on the basis of percentage of marks in 12th class?

Yes ,you can get the admission in GOVT. LAW COLLEGE on the basis of your 12th class percentage marks as in this college no CLAT is required & the admissions are based on the merit list prepared on 12th class marks.

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidates need to acquire atleast 45% aggregate marks in class 12th (HSC) exams of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and HSC exams. Those with less than 45% but more than 40% need to appear for an entrance exam. Students from boards other than Maharashtra need to get atleast 5% more marks than their Maharashtra board counterparts.

Selection Criteria:

All the selections are made on the basis of class 12th (HSC) merit of Maharashtra State Board. Students from other boards need to get 5% more marks than Maharashtra board candidates. Students also go through an interview which is just a formality before admission. 50% seats are reserved for Maharashtra reserved category students. There are separate cut-offs for Science & Commerce students. The examination is held on the basis of written ability along with different types of questions that include reasoning, General Knowledge, Legal Aptitude, Comprehension as well as English Language.

For more details you can contact at-

The Government Law College
‘A’ Road, Churchgate
Mumbai - 400 020
Maharastra - India

Phone: +91 - 22 - 2204 1707, +91 - 22 - 2285 1315

Email: [email protected]

24th May 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be good Colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission for 5 year LLB course on the basis of percentage of marks in 12th class?

SIR I HAVE COMPLET MY DIPLOMA IN ARCH ASSIENT BUT NOW I WANT LLB COMPLET . ITS BE HAPPEN.
23rd January 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I am 17 yrs and m appearing for a hsc board examination science this year. Can i give the examination of CLAT this year before my hsc results ?
7th June 2017, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest me what should do for admission in law college in mumbai. I scored 91% in cbse humanity stream. I want admission in best college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?