14th June 2011, 08:39 PM
shreekant ramdas sanap

Any colleges where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE? Should I opt for Management quota for admission?

I have scored 23 marks in AIEEE, 81 in MH-CET and 81.17% in 12th Maharastra Boards (85% in PCM).Is there any colleges(if possible in pune) where I can approach for admission or Should I opt for Management kota for admission.

Thanks in Advance

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any colleges(In Mumbai or Pune) where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE, 57 in MHT CET and 67.3% 57.3% in 12th Maharashtra Boards? Should I opt for Management Quota for admission?
  2. Where can I get admission in mechanical engineering after scoring 146 marks in AIEEE under defence quota?
  3. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  4. Best colleges in which I can get with 218 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in PEC? Will I get Mechanical in PEC?
  5. In which college can I get admission on Merit in Gujarat after securing 230 marks in A Group and 44.25 marks in GUJCET? Which are the colleges providing admission in Management Quota? What can be the expected donation?
  6. Direct admission in engineering colleges through UPSEE 2015 is possible?
  7. What is the procedure to take admission in Management quota after scoring 461 rank outside delhi region
  8. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam? -- [New]
  9. Which college should I go for after scoring 43 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Which are the best engineering colleges in which I can get after scoring 55 marks in AIEEE in OBC quota?
  11. Any chance to get admission in good universities after scoring an AIEEE rank of 40000? Colleges and universities in Maharashtra that take admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
  12. Are outside quota students allowed for admission in B.Tech in Haryana Government Engineering Colleges through AIEEE?
  13. How can I get admission in top private colleges of UP through Management/NRI quota if I have 45000 rank in UP and 70000 rank in AIEEE?
  14. Can I get admission in Management quota in VIT in B.Tech after scoring less than 50% marks in PCM in class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Names of the government colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
  16. Names of the government colleges in whcih I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
  17. Will I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE examination? I have got 70 marks in MHT CET
  18. Names of the colleges where management quota is available? What is the fee structure? What is the admission percentage
22nd October 2011, 03:41 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Default Re: Any colleges where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE? Should I opt for Management quota for admission?

hiii friend...here i can help you......
iam sorry to say......it is difficult for you to get seat in a college directly with your marks.........better try for management kota....
15th December 2011, 04:11 PM
tariqlko01

Default Re: Any colleges where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE? Should I opt for Management quota for admission?

It is next to impossible for you to secure a seat through these marks in AIEEE exam or MHTCET

Since you have mentioned you can go for management quota,you should go for it and secure a good college for your future.

GOOD LUCK
1st February 2012, 09:14 PM
pragati kashyap

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreekant ramdas sanap View Post
I have scored 23 marks in AIEEE, 81 in MH-CET and 81.17% in 12th Maharastra Boards (85% in PCM).Is there any colleges(if possible in pune) where I can approach for admission or Should I opt for Management kota for admission.

Thanks in Advance
sorry its not possible to get admission in any college on the basis of this marks in AIEEE.but before opting for management seats first try to get seats in another colleges on your 12th marks basis .one such university is LPU in jalandhar which gives admission on marks basis and provide scholarship also.
2nd February 2012, 12:58 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreekant ramdas sanap View Post

Thanks in Advance
hi!!

you scored very less marks in AIEEE as you were only able to get 23/360 marks,which is not a good score and hence you would not be able to get into good college on the basis of your performance in AIEEE

so,for you it would be better for you if you opt for some of the state level colleges in Maharashtraas you would not be able to get a good college in other states as well.

you want college in pune so you would still struggle with your 81 marks in case of a general candidate.but do apply for the colleges in maharashtra and pune also as you might get a fine college in pune if not in Maharashtra

now,your percentage is really good you there must be some coleges itself in Maharashtra giving admission on the basis of percentage in your XII class performance

you can get admission with out even giving AIEEE exam but what good you will be able to get a low level college having low level of placement.

now you have three ways

to take admission in a low level college

• you can take admission in such a college but what will be use you will be having no placement
  • no research program
to take admission on the basis of management quota

• here also you can get some good private college so,you can apply for them but remember-you still need to work hard
  • you need to work hard to get a good placement
to take admission in other private colleges on the basis of percentage in XII class

• here you will be provided better opportunities for placement
  • better infrastructure
since you have a good percentage , hence you should apply the third option

colleges suitable for you

• lovely professional university
  • amity university
  • CITM,faridabad
  • sharda univesity

hope this has helped you........

with regards
roknits
27th May 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my AIEEE marks is 25 and my 10 2 percentage is 54%(PCM). I am from ST. Please suggest. Thanking you.
10th June 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 119 marks in aieee and 92 % in cbse (PCM) please suggest good names for engineering
1st July 2012, 04:09 PM
acadguide

I came across very useful website for engineering admissions in Maharashtra (this covers all India admissions as well) - Visit http://acadguide.com/

This website is very useful for filling up options form for the engineering admissions. With more than 300 colleges in Maharashtra and 55 engineering branches it was very difficult to find out the last year cut off marks for college-branch combination to fill the option form for the current year. The candidate/parents have to go through 2200 pages cut-off.pdf published on dte.org website. AcadGuide.com has made this easy...
7th May 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 60 marks in eee nd a rank of 28000 in srm nd 53000 in vit will i b able to get adm in vit if not suggest me any other colg
24th May 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 89 marks in jee main(general) and iam expecting 85% in up boards exams....sir plzz help me by telling which college will be better to take admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?