12th April 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Will I get any affiliated colleges of JNTU after scoring 13180 AIR?

sir i got gate all India rank 13180 in EE -electrical Engineering stream will i get any affiliated colleges of jntu or can i get any M tech seat for that my mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get any affiliated colleges of JNTU after scoring 273 in GATE with AIR of 11739?
  2. can I get in JNTU Hyderabad or any other colleges affiliated to JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 2768 rank in PGECET?
  3. Is it possible to get a seat in top 10 engineering colleges affiliated under JNTU after scoring 94% marks in inter MPC(92 marks)?
  4. Can I get a seat in JNTU campus or any good affiliated college after scoring 843 in PGECET?
  5. Fee structure for Engineering in Engineering colleges of Hyderabad affiliated to JNTU?
  6. Is it possible to get a seat in top engineering colleges affiliated to JNTU/OU after scoring 72290 in GATE?
  7. Institutes in Hyderabad offering M.Pharm course? Fee structure of the course?
  8. List of all JNTU and OU affiliated colleges providing scholarship for M.Tech?
  9. Can I join in normal colleges which are affiliated by JNTU? How to do Ph.D after my M.Tech
  10. Details of PGCET notification from JNTU K? Fee structure of the same?
  11. Top colleges in AP affiliated to JNTU or OU?
  12. Procedure for admission for M.Tech in JNTU Affiliated Colleges through GATE score?
  13. List of M.Pharmacy Colleges and AU,SVU,JNTU affiliated M.Pharmacy colleges with AICTE approval? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of good private colleges affiliated through AIEEE after scoring 247878 AIR?
  15. Can I get a seat in JNTU with 12053 rank for any branch
  16. Fee structure for M.Tech in OU and JNTU affiliated colleges? Can I get fee reimbursement being SC candidate? -- [New]
  17. Which colleges I can get seat with a rank of 4083 in PGCET? Colleges near to Hyderabad affiliated to JNTU?
  18. Can I get admission in M.Tech JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 434 in GATE with 7981 AIR in ECE? Any chance for admission in IIIT in AP?
15th January 2016, 10:30 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get any affiliated colleges of JNTU after scoring 13180 AIR?

As per my knowledge no you are not eligible to get any affiliated colleges of JNTU after scoring 13180 AIR

The name of best college for you in which you can apply for admission as given below:::::::::::>>>>>>>>
  1. Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
  2. GITAM Institute of Technology, Visakhapatnam
  3. Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
  4. GMR Institute of Technology, Rajam
  5. AU College of Engineering for Women, Vishakapattnam
  6. Maturi Venkata Subba Rao Engineering College, Hyderabad
  7. Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Sciences, Vishakhapatnam
  8. University College of Technology, Hyderabad
  9. Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering, Vishakhapatnam
  10. Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupati
  11. Chaitanya Bharati Institute of Technology, Cuddapah
  12. G Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool
  13. St. Martin's Engineering College, Secunderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?