2nd October 2012, 08:01 PM
manudoubt

Can I join in normal colleges which are affiliated by JNTU? How to do Ph.D after my M.Tech

hi ,

am not qualified in gate exam,
but i dnt want to waste one year for gate,
can i join in normal colleges which are affiliated by jntu,
and i want to do phd after my m.tech

Related Questions:
  1. can I get in JNTU Hyderabad or any other colleges affiliated to JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 2768 rank in PGECET?
  2. When will the notification be released by JNTU for Ph.D course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? List of top Universities to join Ph.D course?
  3. Will I get any affiliated colleges of JNTU after scoring 13180 AIR?
  4. Procedure for admission for M.Tech in JNTU Affiliated Colleges through GATE score?
  5. Fee structure for Engineering in Engineering colleges of Hyderabad affiliated to JNTU?
  6. Will I get any affiliated colleges of JNTU after scoring 273 in GATE with AIR of 11739?
  7. Institutes in Hyderabad offering M.Pharm course? Fee structure of the course?
  8. List of all JNTU and OU affiliated colleges providing scholarship for M.Tech?
  9. Whether GATE is mandatory for admission in PhD course at IISC, Bangalore? -- [New]
  10. Can I join in M.Tech ECE branch in JNTU Kakinada Affiliated Colleges in management seat without attending the GATE and PGECET exam?
  11. Is it possible to get a seat in top 10 engineering colleges affiliated under JNTU after scoring 94% marks in inter MPC(92 marks)?
  12. Top colleges in AP affiliated to JNTU or OU?
  13. Details of PGCET notification from JNTU K? Fee structure of the same?
  14. Application procedure and list of institutes for PhD in Renewable Energy sources?
  15. Can I get a seat in JNTU campus or any good affiliated college after scoring 843 in PGECET?
  16. Is it possible to get a seat in top engineering colleges affiliated to JNTU/OU after scoring 72290 in GATE?
  17. Good universities or colleges fro doing PhD in Communication System?
  18. Colleges in south India which provide Mtech or integrated PhD in Mtech in elctromagnetics, Control systms, Signals and systems engineering -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?