21st May 2015, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a government or private college if scored 416 marks in PMET? Fee structure of private colleges in Punjab?

I scored 416 marks in pmet ..will I get government college or private college?what will be the fee in that college? Fee structure in private colleges in punjab?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about private medical colleges in Punjab? What is the fee structure in Punjab?
  2. Can I get a seat in BDS course in Punjab in Private recognized college on the basis of my rank in PMET?
  3. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  5. What is the fee structure for MBBS in government and private colleges in Punjab?
  6. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  7. List of top colleges along with their fee structure for doing MBBS course in Punjab? What should I do to become an MBBS doctor? I have scored 60% marks in 12th
  8. How to get admission in government or private medical college after scoring 140 marks in CET?
  9. Is it possible to get government quota after scoring 80% in 12th and 155 cutoff marks? Should I go for private colleges? Fee structure for various universities?
  10. Information about private or management quote seats in MBBS with minimum fees of about 2-2.5 Lakhs PA?
  11. Will I get a free seat in any of the colleges after scoring 87 marks in LAWCET? What is the fee structure in private colleges?
  12. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  13. Fee structure of government and private colleges for BPT course?
  14. How to get MBBS seat in private college after scoring 827 rank in Punjab PMET?
  15. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  16. Will I get a seat in Punjab Medical College after scoring 372 marks in Punjab PMET? Any chance for MBBS or BDS?
  17. List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure?
  18. What is the fee structure of BAMS and BHMS in government as well as private college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?