9th July 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a government or private job with attractive salary after completing B.Tech with 66%?

respected sir/madam
i am vishnu vijay.i have just completed my b.tech(66%).i am gualified for gate 2012 in electronics and instrumentation with gate score 354 and rank 1847.will i get any government or private jobs with attractive salary

Related Questions:
  1. Private jobs and expected salary after B.Tech CSE?
  2. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  3. How to get a government job after completing MBA in Finance and while working in Private company?
  4. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  5. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  6. Can I get a job in private companies or government sector after completing graduation from Zoology Hons with 59%?
  7. After completing PG in Nanoscience can I get a job in private sector? How much could be the starting salary?
  8. Guidance for job in government or private hospitals after completing MHA?
  9. How much is the salary after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  10. How much is the monthly income for the candidate of Microbiology?
  11. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  12. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  13. After completing B.Ed course is it possible to get a government job?
  14. How to get a job in private sector after completing B.Tech from EEE?
  15. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?
  16. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I find a government job after completing B.Tech in IT?
  18. Can I get private job of Rs. 1 Lacs salary after completing Post Graduation in Mechatronics? -- [New]
16th April 2013, 10:38 PM
$hahzad

Smile Re: Will I get a government or private job with attractive salary after completing B.Tech with 66%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir/madam
i am vishnu vijay.i have just completed my b.tech(66%).i am gualified for gate 2012 in electronics and instrumentation with gate score 354 and rank 1847.will i get any government or private jobs with attractive salary
Yes,
you will get a good job in govt. sector.
gud luck...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?