1st February 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after completing MBA in Finance and while working in Private company?

I have done MBA in finance and woking in a Private Company in very few salary now I want to change for better and higher salary and I am also searching the gov. job so i want to know what should I do for betterment in future

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a Government job when working in a private company?
  2. Can I get government job at an age of 34 years and working in private food company?
  3. How to get a job in a big company after completing MBA finance in Feb last year? I have experience in Account and Admin of more than 6 years in private company
  4. How may I get government finance jobs at the age of 30? I've done MBA finance
  5. Should I go for MBA with job while working in TCS and completing BBM in HR Specialization? Shall I go for Finance/HR profile?
  6. How to do MBA in finance after completing B.Com and while working in company in banking department? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I switch to other company while working in Delhi Metro after completing correspondence course in MBA? What is the job scope after doing correspondence MBA?
  8. What will be the best procedure to do CA after completing MBA in Finance?
  9. MBA in Finance from ISB&M after working in Public limited company as senior executive?
  10. Can I study MBA in Finance after completing B.A.F. course? What kind of job I will get after B.A.F. and MBA(Finance) courses?
  11. Government job for working Clerk in private company?
  12. Government Job opportunities for a 33 years old MBA (Finance) candidate -- [New]
  13. How to get a government job after completing MBA in finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any chance to get a job in government bank after completing MBA finance?
  15. How to do company secretary through correspondence after completing M.Com and MBA in finance? What is the fee structure?
  16. Which Certification courses can I do being a candidate having done MBA in Finance and working with Software Company as Business Analyst?
  17. Is it possible for me to get private or government job at the age of 42 years?
  18. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private sectors through Journalism Diploma course for B.Com(Finance) graduate?
2nd May 2011, 06:30 PM
laxmiagrawal

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing MBA in Finance and while working in Private company?

you can get government job after completing mba in finance you can get management training because many government banks reuired it.
28th July 2011, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing MBA in Finance and while working in Private company?

1. i do bsc in microbiology and i want to do mba so i am confused in field of mba becose i want to do government job so suggest me i go in which field
8th August 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

I have done MBA in marketing and finance and also having experience for 2 years in financial sales, how to shift in tcs or infosys
30th October 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Hi ! I m doing MBA in finance through distant education. I haven't any work experience yet and I m also not a commerce subject background. what is the possibility of mine to get the job and what kind of ? plz give me suggestion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?