29th November 2011, 06:55 PM
sonyatako

Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400

Hello i'm working in private sector in iraq/kurdistan for more than 2 years and my salary is 12,000$ per month, working hours is from 8am to 5pm,now i have been candidated for an government sector with salary 400$ and 8:30am to 3pm, i don't know what to do?leave my work and go to private or not?
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  2. How much salary will I get in private and government sectors after completion of EEE course?
  3. How much salary can a EEE student get after completion of course in private and government sector?
  4. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  5. Best option between government job and private job?
  6. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  7. Expected salary after completion of BCA? Information about both private and government sector?
  8. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector? -- [New]
  9. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training?
  10. Should I choose private or government sector after completing MCA with 66%? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get a government job after completing MBA in Finance and while working in Private company?
  12. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  13. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  14. Can I go with the government job or change to private sector job?
  15. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  16. What are the future scope of working in RPO sector? How can I improve my salary while working in this sector?
  17. How to shift to government sector while working in private sector?
  18. How much can I earn after finishing BDS?
18th March 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400

advantages of govt. job and private job.
Disadvantages of private job and govt. job
9th August 2020, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400

Which sector is better to earn more salary in stanography
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?