14th March 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a job after scoring 135 marks in IBPS?

hi, i have score 135 marks in ibps, will i get the job. ...please tell me whether its possible

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a chance to get a call for interview after scoring 135 marks in IBPS CWE clerical entrance exam?
  2. Can I get an interview call after scoring 135 in IBPS PO written exam? Books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I apply in bank of Baroda after scoring 135 in IBPS Clerical?
  4. Which are the top engineering colleges in which I can get after scoring 135 marks?
  5. Can I get NIT after scoring 135-138 marks? I am from ST category
  6. Names of the government colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
  7. Which college can I get after scoring 135 marks in MHT CET?
  8. What is the probability to get a job after scoring 167 marks in IBPS Clerk exam?
  9. Names of the government colleges in whcih I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
  10. Can I get a job after scoring 123 marks in IBPS clerk exam? I am from SC category
  11. Can I get Job in a Bank after scoring 116 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  12. Can I get admission in Thapar University for Civil Engineering course after scoring 135 - 145 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Which colleges can I expect after scoring 135 marks in AIEEE? I am from general category
  14. Will I get admission for MBBS after scoring 135 marks in ASSO CET?
  15. How to take admission in B.Tech college after scoring 135 marks in JEE mains -- [New]
  16. What will be my expected rank after scoring 135 marks in AIEEE? Which are the good government and private colleges?
  17. How to get IBPS score card? Am I eligible to apply for Bank or any Government Job after scoring 44% of marks in Graduation?
  18. Can I get government homeopath college after scoring 135-140 in JENPARH?
26th June 2012, 10:17 AM
kengtha

Default Re: Will I get a job after scoring 135 marks in IBPS?

You should have mentioned the state/Union Territory you belong to.Then it would have been much easier to say what are the exact chances because different states have produced different results and have different population,so the cutoff for all states is not same.If you belong to -
Arunachal Pradesh,Andaman & Nicobar,Assam,Dadra & Nagar Haveli,Goa,Meghalaya,Nagaland,and Sikkim
you have good chances of getting selected as the cutoff score for these regions is below 135 keeping in mind the cutoff list given by Bank of Baroda for different States and Union Territories.But even the vacancies are less,so you have to give your interview well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?