9th July 2012, 03:23 PM
mahesh gejage

Will I get Pune University or Kolhapur University after scoring 24 in AIEEE? Which is the best engineering college?

sir i have got 24 marks in aieee which best engg. college will i get of pune university and kolhapur university

Related Questions:
  1. Which engineering college will I get in Kolhapur after scoring 25 marks in AIEEE?
  2. List of all government colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. Universities offering PG in Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission in B.Sc after Diploma in engineering at Shivaji university or Pune University? -- [New]
  5. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year Mechanical engineering in Pune, Kolhapur University
  6. List of the colleges which are offering part time courses of M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  7. Which college is best in Pune and Mumbai University after scoring 74% aggregate in computer engineering
  8. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering of Pune, Kolhapur and Solapur University
  9. Which is the entrance exam for M.Pharm in Maharashtra?
  10. Admission in government college in Pune after scoring 87% marks in final year diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Best colleges in Pune University?
  11. Is it a good choice for me of opting for Hardware and Networking course after completion of MCA course?
  12. List of all the engineering colleges in Sangli, Satara, Pune, Kolhapur and Mumbai?
  13. Date of conduct of MSc entrance exam by Pune University or Shivaji University(Kolhapur)? Which are the exam centers?
  14. Which engineering colleges can I get in maharashtra with a MHT ET score of 81 and AIEEE score of 55?
  15. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  16. Which engineering college can I get admitted through AIEEE? I scored 50 marks in AIEEE and having 83% marks in 12th PCM group. How may I get the cut off list of CCB?
  17. How to do graduation in mathematics from Mumbai or Kolhapur University after completing SYBSc in Mathematics from Mumbai University
  18. Which is the best college in Pune among the following?
15th May 2013, 11:04 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I get Pune University or Kolhapur University after scoring 24 in AIEEE? Which is the best engineering college?

Dear Friend,
There is very low chance that you will get admission in anyone of the University among the both Pune University and Kolhapur University.
As you have comparatively very low marks in your National Level Examinations of AIEEE in order to get admitted in University.

While,If you will have good percentage in your 10+2 Board Examinations then there is some hope to get in but mostly there is very rare chance as University considered up Entrance Examinations marks first and then the 12th Board Examinations.

At last apply for it but don't get totally depended that you will get admission just try for other also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?