18th June 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering college will I get in Kolhapur after scoring 25 marks in AIEEE?

I gate 25 marks aieee, who selete the enginring college in kolhapur?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get Pune University or Kolhapur University after scoring 24 in AIEEE? Which is the best engineering college?
  2. Which college can I select for engineering in Kolhapur after scoring 77 marks in PCM?
  3. Which engineering college can I get admitted through AIEEE? I scored 50 marks in AIEEE and having 83% marks in 12th PCM group. How may I get the cut off list of CCB?
  4. Can I get government engineering college after scoring 36 marks in AIEEE?
  5. Will I get a government college after scoring 69 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges under AIEEE having best placements?
  6. Can I get engineering college after scoring 42 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Can I transfer to any other engineering college after 1st year? we are shifting to other place -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get into top engineering colleges of India through AIEEE? In which top engineering college can I get after scoring 106 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Colleges in which I can get admission for marine engineering or mechanical engineering after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Am I eligible to take admission in MIT college of engineering Pune for Computer Engineering after scoring 45 marks in AIEEE and 52 marks in MHT CET under OBC category?
  11. After scoring 79 marks in AIEEE which college can I get?
  12. Admission in engineering college after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE and 54 marks in MHT CET?
  13. Will I get in any good engineering college after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE exam under SC category?
  14. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in AIEEE? -- [New]
  15. Admission in best private or government college after scoring 44 marks in AIEEE and 42 marks in RPET?
  16. In which engineering college can I get admission in Surat after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE?
  17. What are the chances to get into a good government college of Haryana after scoring 26 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Which colleges will I get after scoring 92 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in Jabalpur Engineering College?
15th April 2015, 01:10 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which engineering college will I get in Kolhapur after scoring 25 marks in AIEEE?

First i would like to tell you that your score is very poor in A.I.E.E.E. on the bases of this score you can not claim a reputed government collage for the admission in B.tech but don,t to be worried you can go for B.tech further as there are many private institutions where you can apply for the admission in B.tech and also the education in private collages is very good as in government institutions but only the matter that you could not be able there to get the relaxations given by the government in government collages but that,s not the main point.
The main point is that you have to gain good knowledge of your field in that you want to go and after that have to opted out a good career in your field and join a multi national company that you can get if you gain full information of your field work and knowledge of your work.

Collages in Kolhapur where you can apply for the admission are-

>> swastik education, Kolhapur

>> Arignar Anna institute of science and technology, Kolhapur

>> B.S.S. computer collage, Hatkanangale

>> D.Y. Patil collage of engineering and techology, Kasba Bawada

>> Dr. J.J. Magdum collage of engineering, Jaysingpur

>> K.I.T.s collage of engineering, Gokul shirgaon

>> collage of engineering, BVDU, Kolhapur

>> sharad institute of technology, Kolhapur

Thats are the main and good private collages for you in kolhapur.
15th April 2015, 01:13 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which engineering college will I get in Kolhapur after scoring 25 marks in AIEEE?

First i would like to tell you that your score is very poor in A.I.E.E.E. on the bases of this score you can not claim a reputed government collage for the admission in B.tech but don,t to be worried you can go for B.tech further as there are many private institutions where you can apply for the admission in B.tech and also the education in private collages is very good as in government institutions but only the matter that you could not be able there to get the relaxations given by the government in government collages but that,s not the main point.
The main point is that you have to gain good knowledge of your field in that you want to go and after that have to opted out a good career in your field and join a multi national company that you can get if you gain full information of your field work and knowledge of your work.

Collages in Kolhapur where you can apply for the admission are-

>> swastik education, Kolhapur

>> Arignar Anna institute of science and technology, Kolhapur

>> B.S.S. computer collage, Hatkanangale

>> D.Y. Patil collage of engineering and techology, Kasba Bawada

>> Dr. J.J. Magdum collage of engineering, Jaysingpur

>> K.I.T.s collage of engineering, Gokul shirgaon

>> collage of engineering, BVDU, Kolhapur

>> sharad institute of technology, Kolhapur

Thats are the main and good private collages for you in kolhapur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?