28th June 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it a good choice for me of opting for Hardware and Networking course after completion of MCA course?

iam completed mca,but iam doing hardware&networking course . my decision is good or bad?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after MCA? Various jobs/options available after MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
  3. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course?
  4. Is it a good choice for me of opting for MCA course after completion of BA and B.Ed in English? How to get admission for this course?
  5. Am I eligible to study MCA in IGNOU if working as a Service Engineer in HP after completed Hardware & Networking course and B.A.? -- [New]
  6. Best training institutions for pursuing hardware networking courses?
  7. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  8. MCA or MBA (IT & Marketing), better course after BCA along with Hardware and Networking course?
  9. Which course is a better choice for me among M.Sc IT, MCA and MBA IT after completion of BA course?
  10. Which institutes are the best for Embedded System course in Bangalore?
  11. Better choice for a good career, Networking or Java and .net?
  12. What should I do after 12th? How to get admitted in BSc?
  13. How to get a job in hardware networking in IT
  14. MCA or MBA: better choice after BCA and Networking?
  15. Am I eligible to join BCA course having completed 12th Class with Science group?
  16. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  17. Can I do the course of hardware and networking after completing 12th from Arts?
  18. How to study M.E in Network Engineering? Scope of Networking oriented PG course? Is it a good choice?
20th November 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a good choice for me of opting for Hardware and Networking course after completion of MCA course?

after bca hardwear & networking course good or bad
15th August 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a good choice for me of opting for Hardware and Networking course after completion of MCA course?

Is it a good choice for me of opting for Hardware and Networking course after completion of MCA course?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/good-choice-me-opting-hardware-networking-course-after-completion-mca-course-848350.html#ixzz2c3QFq5c6
16th March 2015, 09:55 PM
sachin200792

After MCA a student is expected to have a good knowledge of ins and outs of the software related to the computers and having a good proficiency in some of the languages that are used in various programming applications related to the computer softwares.

Now, the knowledge of Networking has a good demand in the IT market. But doing a hardware course might or might not be a good choice for you if you want to take advantage of your MCA.

Hardware is like an altogether different branch of computers. But I would say that if you are genuinely interested in learning about computer hardware, then it might not be a bad choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?